How to file a complaint with Verizon about an upgrade
zachary_randy

Does anyone know how to file a complaint with Verizon customer service?

I received an email today stating that I was eligible to receive an iPhone 5C at no additional cost to me, with the exception of the $30.00 upgrade fee. So I placed the order, and then was sent an email, stating the green was no longer available. I was told I could call this number, 866-338-7390 and they would cancel the order and place a new order for the color I wanted. So I called and was told, they would cancel the order, however she would not be able to place a new order and then hung up.

So I attempted to go back online to do the upgrade, to find that now I cannot upgrade my phone, however I can upgrade the other phone on my account. I contact customer service and was told that they could not help me and that the email was sent as a mistake and I am not eligible for an upgrade. However, I have been told by three chat members and one store associate I was eligible for the upgrade.

What makes me mad, is that I placed the order and everything went through as normal, and then order was cancelled. Now all of a sudden I am not able to upgrade the phone. This is awful customer service, not once was I provided an appeasement for the inconvenience. From my experience, if you are sent an email stating something, then you have to honor the price. It says no where on the email that I am not eligible for the upgrade.

I am to the point, where I want this matter escalated or I am to the point, where I reach out to the better business bureau for  providing terrible services to customers. I mean the phone and plans is amazing, but the service is awful.

The wait is over - get the iPhone of your dreams.
View Online
EXPLORESHOPMY VERIZONSUPPORT
For a limited time only
UPGRADE to
iPhone 5c 32GB
for FREE
iPhone 5c has the things that made iPhone 5 an amazing phone-and more, including iOS 7. All in a completely new design that feels great in your hand.
Shop Now
Hurry! This special offer for your mobile number ending in 5425 is valid through 6/30/14.
New 2-yr. renewal req'd.
Discount will be automatically applied
in the final step of online checkout.
iPhone 5c
For a limited time only
UPGRADE to
iPhone 5c 32GB
for FREE
iPhone 5c has the things that made iPhone 5 an amazing phone-and more, including iOS 7. All in a completely new design that feels great in your hand.
Shop Now
Hurry! This special offer for your mobile number ending in 5425 is valid through 6/30/14.
New 2-yr. renewal req'd.
Discount will be automatically applied
in the final step of online checkout.
INTRODUCING MORE. THE MORE EVERYTHING PLAN.
You Deserve More
The MORE Everything Plan gives you 25GB of Cloud Storage, and Unlimited International Messaging all on America's Largest 4G LTE Network.
See Plan Options
LocateLocate a Verizon Wireless Store
Stay Connected:FacebookTwitterGoogle PlusYouTubePinterest
Quick Links:
My Verizon
Phones & Devices
Accessories
Plans
Support
Unsubscribe
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION: Subject to Cust Agmt & Calling Plan. $30 upgrade fee applies. Up to $350 early termination fee. Offers & coverage, varying by svc, not available everywhere; see vzw.com. While supplies last. Limited-time offers. Restocking fee may apply. In CA: Sales tax based on full retail price of phone. In MA: Sales tax based on Verizon Wireless' cost of a device purchased at a discount with service. See verizonwireless.com/bestnetwork for details.
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TM and © 2014 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
This email was sent to randy.santos@icloud.com.
                                    If you no longer wish to receive future emails, you may unsubscribe,                                    or easily adjust your subscription preferences from your profile information.
We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.
© 2014 Verizon Wireless.
Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ  07920
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon about an upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good evening zachary_randy! I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the upgrade email offer and the cancelled ordered outlined in your post. Please follow me (I'm already following you), and send me a direct message so that I can access your account and get to the bottom of this issue.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

Re: How to file a complaint with Verizon about an upgrade
zachary_randy

Thanks AntonioC_VZW. I have followed and sent you a message.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks,

zachary_randy

0 Likes