How to Get in Touch with Executive Support
dmwesq
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone have an actual phone number for executive support from VZW? I have gone that route with Verizon FIOS when needed, and it seems that is the only way to get someone who really knows what they are doing. I hate to bash VZW but years of frustration just are driving me to it. It seems every time I have an account question I have to spend hours if not days talking with people in their support who just keep [Removed] things up, and it seems like a hamster on a tread wheel trying to get it fixed. Most of their first line support, and for all I know their tier 2 support as well, is from India or similar country. Nothing wrong with that, but although we are both speaking English there clearly is a bit of a language barrier and the conversations are anything but smooth. That would be OK except it then takes two or three times as long to get across what the issue is, and even at that the problems never seem to get fixed. I have tried both the phone and chat route for support to no avail. In fact, the chat support always has to pass me off by phone to the next level of support. They all read well from the script, and its lovely to be told I understand your concern and we will fix it, but they never actually fix it!

I thought my issue this time was simple. There was about 12gb of mysterious usage on my data plan. After a few minutes they told me they would credit me the 12 gb. Great! Problem solved I thought. Not so quick. The way they went about crediting back the data was to change my plan! Why they feel the need to change my plan is beyond me, but maybe that's the way they need to do things. But in so doing they wiped out my bonus data, so before I called I had a total of 44 gb on my monthly plan, and had used roughly 24gb, so at the time I called I had about 20gb remaining for the cycle. If they were successful in crediting back 12 gb, I would then be at 36 gb remaining. Instead they wiped out all my bonus data, switched me to a different plan, and left me with 10 gb of data for the month. So the end result of their "help" is I have 10 gb less data to use for this month.

I then was on the phone for another hour while someone else “fixed” the problem, and assured me it was taken care of. They restored my old plan with all the bonus data, but because they couldn’t credit back the 12 gb data they would issue a $35 credit to the account instead. I then went and checked the next morning and I am still on the plan they switched me to with none of my bonus data restored. I have no idea what it will take to get this rectified, but I know I need to reach higher levels of support. I am going to go into my local store and see what they can do to help too.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to Get in Touch with Executive Support
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Looks like you should write a letter and send it certified mail to VZW. Click on Contact Us and you will find the address.

If you have been having so many issues with Verizon Wireless, why have you stayed?

0 Likes