How much will an overage cost?
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have one gig a month and went over like a quarter of a gig. I, can NOT afford to can't plan. I can't find on here any info on how much I'm going to get charged?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data overage
Weth
Legend

$15 per every gigabyte you go over.

Look at switching to new Verizon plan - you can get safety mode turned on for free which prevents overages.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

$15 per every gigabyte you go over.

Look at switching to new Verizon plan - you can get safety mode turned on for free which prevents overages.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

This is is the first time I've gone over, I'm normally not even close.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LAUWAR97, I can understand your concern regarding your data overage. We can provide you with answers. Not to worry, I promise it’s not going to be any huge amount. If you have a 1GB plan, then your overage will be $15.00. You actually get 1 full GB of data for the $15.00. This is much better than being billed a per byte charge like back in the days.

Follow the link for more information on our ‘The New Verizon Plan”: http://vz.to/2bJcZmy

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes