How long does a order status take, and iPhone 6 transaction hasn't went through?
js0815

Yesterday I purchased the iPhone 6 16GB in gold online and all I got was a confirmation email with my internet order # and order date. I have two concerns. First being that when I purchased the phone the transaction hasn't shown in my bank account. My second concern is that my order status hasn't been updated and it has already been 24 hours. I have called customer service and they told me to call customer sales because I am a new customer and press option "7" & it would direct me to a rep  however there isn't an option "7".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How long does a order status take, and iPhone 6 transaction hasn't went through?
h00t
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was not charged until the phone shipped, I assume the same for you.

I did not get an update until the phone shipped.

Once your phone ships you should see a tracking number emailed to you to use with FedEx.  Then you are charged on the bank account.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How long does a order status take, and iPhone 6 transaction hasn't went through?
h00t
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was not charged until the phone shipped, I assume the same for you.

I did not get an update until the phone shipped.

Once your phone ships you should see a tracking number emailed to you to use with FedEx.  Then you are charged on the bank account.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

0 Likes