How do you escalate when sales agent lied and tricked me into purchasing two phones?
enochrules
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently got my phone stolen while traveling overseas and I still had 10 more payments left on the phone.  so I reached out to Verizon sales and asked if I would be eligible to get a buy one and get the second one $750 off deal.  He said I would have to add an additional line and upgrade my plans to uliminted.  So I asked him if it would be possible to add another line and close one of two existing lines while being eligible for the BOGO deal.  He said yes.  I clearly mentioned that I need to open one additional line to get the BOGO deal and close out another.

I had two lines with two phones that I purchased last year with another BOGO deal.  so I was making payments on one phone while I was getting payments credited for another.  Since I was making payments on one of the two phones, I had to pay one off to get two new phones with new BOGO deal.  I asked him three times during our chat to make sure I would be able to close out one line and he confirmed again and again that it can be done.  so I ended up purchasing two new phones and adding another line thinking that he would close one line out at the end of purchase because he confirmed that he would close it out.

So I went to a dealer nearby to pick up the new phones and came home thinking that one of the lines would be closed.  However, it wasn't closed out and I found out that I still owe additional $333 for the line if I were to close it out.  So the sales agent basically tricked me into thinking that I would be able to close out one line without any penalty so that I would purchase two new phones without actually closing out one line.  Verizon is claiming that it was my fault for not knowing or reading the terms even though the sales agent clearly told me he would close out one of the lines for me.

Now I have three lines and need to pay for all three lines.  I saved all the trascripts of conversation between me and sales agent as below.  Is there any way to escalate this or am I doomed to pay the other phone to close out the line?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you escalate when sales agent lied and tricked me into purchasing two phones?
enochrules
Enthusiast - Level 2
Your chat recap Reference number: 725464454568245831 Chatted on: 01/06/2020 at 20:15:29 Verizon Great news! You can save 50% off the standard $40 upgrade or activation fee. Chat now for details. You HI Verizon HI! Placing an order? 🙂 You I am looking into buy a new phone Verizon Great! Upgrade or new line? 🙂 You can you pull up my account and see if i am eligible for buy one get one free deal? Verizon Do I have permission to access your account so that I can better assist you? You sure Verizon May I have your first and last name along with your 10-digit mobile number? I will need to send a secure verification code to your phone through text. You You Verizon Thank you 🙂 Verizon Can you please provide me the billing PIN You Verizon Thank you 🙂 Verizon Is the number you gave me above the phone number you would like the code sent to? You yes Verizon Thank you! Verizon Sent the pin 🙂 Verizon Did you get it? You no You did you send it to xxxxxxx? Verizon I dont have that option Verizon i have xxxx You oh ok. let me get that phone Verizon Great! You xxxxxxx Verizon Thank you! Verizon Are we adding a line or upgrading? You so here is what i'm thinking about doing You I want to add a new line and remove xxxx Verizon Great! You am i eligible to get the buy one get one free deal? Verizon To do so you would need to switch to unlimited data You how much more would it be if I were to switch to unlimited? Verizon I have start un;imited for $ 60 per line Verizon SO $ 120 for 2 lines You so if i were to switch to unlimited, can you calculate how much more I would have to pay? Verizon Yes You i think i'm currently paying close to $100 Verizon Current bill is $ 131.32? You would it be $20 more or would there be extra charges like taxes and sorts You out of that, i'm paying $33 for devices You so for phone plans, i'm paying close to $100 Verizon Which iPhone 11 ? Verizon and GB size? You like $98 to be exact You for Galaxy S9 Verizon Which iPhone 11 's and GB size would you like? You I want to get Samsung Galaxy S10 Verizon Great! Verizon Just so you?re aware, when purchasing at your local store you will be required to pay a $40 activation fee. If you purchase with me online today, I can save you 50% off that fee with possible in-store pick up! 😄 Verizon s10 for $37.49 for 24 months, correct?
You yes. Will i save $750 on another one? Verizon Yes correct over 24 months Verizon A basic device is great for calling and texting, however, a tablet is great for more in depth usage. Such as, browsing the internet, emailing, sending media content through text messaging, and a variety of apps available to make your work on the go easier without a smartphone! Verizon Our system takes 1-2 bill cycles to validate and process the credit. The account must remain current in order for the system to validate the account. Once the system validates the account in the third month, you will receive a credit for the first two months and a credit every month for the remainder of the 24/36 months. It's easy and hassle-free. There's no need to go to a website, sign up, or send in rebate forms or receipts. You ok great Verizon Start Unlimited, $ 60 per line. $ 120 plus $ 37.49 + $ 6.24 ( $ 750 off ) = 163.72 plus tax including auto pay Verizon Are we adding the $ 366.63 to the total today ? You what's that $366.63 for? Verizon To pay off the balance on your device to upgrade 🙂 You is that necessary or can I just still pay monthly? Verizon Necessary to move forward today You If i were to place an order today, can i pick up my phones tomorrow at a dealer nearby? Verizon I can check! 🙂 Verizon I hope I didn't lose you. Are we still connected? You yes You i'm still here Verizon Great! Verizon So continue with adding the $ 366.63? You how quickly can i get two phones? Verizon I can check for pick up tomorrow Verizon Or I can get you 2 day free shipping You i'm traveling overseas on Friday You so I need a phone right away Verizon No worries You one more thing Verizon Yes You can I trade in the Galaxy S9 and get $300? You now that I'm getting two phones, I need to get rid of the S9 Verizon Yes that will be credited to the account over 24 months You that would be great Verizon Right! You so let's go over everything again Verizon Which Colors for the s10? You which colors are there? Verizon pink.blue, black and white Verizon Just checking in, how is everything going? You Black and White Verizon Nice! You Are they in stock? You white seems to be out of stock from the verizon website Verizon Yes Verizon Are you looking to have your device shipped to your house or are you looking to pick it up in-store? You ok You whichever is faster Verizon Can you provide me with your zip code so I can find a local store for you to pick your device up from? You Verizon xxxxxxx Verizon Is this a good store? You if you were to ship it to me, would you be able to guarantee for me to receive it by Wed? Verizon It is 2 day free shipping so the order will go out tomorrow Verizon By there by Thursday You i feel like it would be risking it by shipping You because i'm taking a flight on Friday Verizon So does that store work? You I'll just pick them up tomorrow Verizon xxxxx You yeah that works Verizon Were you wanting to add insurance to your new device for some added protection? Verizon You?d be shocked how many customers break or lose their phones in the first year! Luckily, your new smartphone is eligible for Total Mobile Protection (TMP), which covers loss, theft, and damage (including liquid) for only $15/month and could save you hundreds. You can you please make sure that have the black and white in stock Verizon I am checking now You no insurance now Verizon No worries Verizon I am sending you a new code You xxxxx Verizon Thank you Verizon I am changing the plan now for you You before getting processed, let's review everything You hold on Verizon Ok You so today i'm ordering two galaxy s10 You black and whiet You one for full price and another one with $750 off Verizon no, they both will be monthly payments You I'm handing in my galaxy s9 tomorrow for $300 which will be credited back over monthly You yes Verizon You pay the sales tax on each device plus $ 366.63 to upgrade You yes Verizon Yes You by getting a new line and removing xxxxx You with unlimited plan Verizon Ye Verizon Yes You and i will get credited for my galaxy s9 You for $300 over how many months? Verizon 24 Verizon Our system takes 1-2 bill cycles to validate and process the credit. The account must remain current in order for the system to validate the account. Once the system validates the account in the third month, you will receive a credit for the first two months and a credit every month for the remainder of the 24/36 months. It's easy and hassle-free. There's no need to go to a website, sign up, or send in rebate forms or receipts. You my galaxy s9 is in mint condition. are you 100% sure that I will get $300? You or does it have to be inspected at the dealer when I pick up my phones? Verizon where did you see $ 300? Verizon s9 trade in value is up to $ 140 You it says i can get up to $300 when i upgrade to a new phone You which is what i am dong now Verizon where does it say that?? You the system just kicked me off You i need to sign back in You hope i don't lose you Verizon You wont 🙂 Verizon Buy one of our best Samsung phones, get one free (up to $750 value).
1Add two Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, Note10, Note10+ or Note10+ 5G smartphones with monthly device payments to your cart.
2Add one of these phones as a new smartphone line to your account on any Unlimited plan.
3Then you?ll see a credit of $750 over 24 months on your bill.
Verizon That is promo Verizon Up to $ 140 for s9 trade in Verizon I dont see $ 300 anywhere You do you see it now? You on the left? You bottom You upgrade and get up to $300 off. Verizon One moment please Verizon You cannot do both a trade in offer and a BOGO. We can do the BOGO with the $ 140 trade in vlaue, But I cannot honor both trade in $ 300 and the $ 750 off BOGO Verizon What would you like to do? You ok. then I'll take care of the s9 separately You let's just move forward with BOGO Verizon So just upgradeline xxxx and add a new line? You 750$ off Verizon Olkay so change the plan to unlimited now?
You and remove xxxx Verizon We will do that last You ok as long as we do everything You the order doesn't matter Verizon No worries! 🙂 You did you confirm that the elwood park has those two colors in stock? Verizon Still checking I just did the plan change You hold on Verizon Sending you one more code You if i can't pick up the phones You and take it with me on Friday You this change is useless Verizon You can change it backk Verizon I sent the new code You no i don't want to You i need to make sure that I get my phones tomorrow first Verizon Well for me to do all this I need to change the plan Verizon Okay can you get me the code so I can get you the phones? 🙂 You you need to confirm whether i can get my phones tomorrow first Verizon I am can you get me the code please 🙂 You i'm not letting you change my plan unless i know for sure that i'm getting my phones tomorrow Verizon I didnt change it Verizon I need the code to get bck into the account please Verizon It kicked me out You ok as long as nothing as been changed Verizon Yes You xxxxxx Verizon Thank you Verizon Checking the phones You thank you Verizon My pleasure 🙂 Verizon New number area code and prefix? You xxx Verizon xxx - xxx ? Verizon xxxxxxxx Verizon Is that a good number for the new line? You sure Verizon Great! You so are they in stock at Elwood parK/ Verizon One moment Verizon Loading Verizon BOTH phones will be at store : Verizon Is that good? You sure. what time do they close? Verizon Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Sun: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM You ok. that works You you also mentioned that the activation fee will be 50% off, correct? Verizon Yes correct 🙂 Verizon What is the full address you would like to receive your device to? Verizon ignore You i will pick them up tomorrow in Verizon Monthly payments are based on the retail price of the device, $ 899.99____ , divided into 24____ payments. Your first device payment of $ 37.72____ will be included on your next bill. Your monthly recurring device payment will be $ _37.49___ /month for the remaining 23 payments. Once the device is paid in full, you own the device. You must sign a 24_____ -month device payment agreement. Your new Customer Agreement will begin when your equipment is activated in our system, which typically occurs on the day it is delivered to you. You can return your device within 14 days of delivery. A $50 restock fee automatically applies (excluding Hawaii) to all device returns and exchanges. Verizon Our system takes 1-2 bill cycles to validate and process the credit. The account must remain current in order for the system to validate the account. Once the system validates the account in the third month, you will receive a credit for the first two months and a credit every month for the remainder of the 24/36 months. It's easy and hassle-free. There's no need to go to a website, sign up, or send in rebate forms or receipts. Verizon Buyout Amount

$366.63

NJ State Sales Tax

$59.62

NJ State Sales Tax on Upgrade Fee

$1.33

973-897-1496

Equipment charges

NJ State Sales Tax

$59.62
sales tax $ 120.57
Total due today

$507.20 Verizon

Total due today

$507.20 Verizon Now that we have reviewed the applicable disclosures with your order, are there any questions or concerns before we start the payment process? Verizon Here is the payment link to complete the order for you! Verizon Please Click Here to see Payment You how about the $750 credit over 24 months You why is that not mentioned? Verizon That applies on the 3rd bill Verizon Our system takes 1-2 bill cycles to validate and process the credit. The account must remain current in order for the system to validate the account. Once the system validates the account in the third month, you will receive a credit for the first two months and a credit every month for the remainder of the 24/36 months. It's easy and hassle-free. There's no need to go to a website, sign up, or send in rebate forms or receipts. You ok. so xxxx is removed once this goes through, correct? Verizon Yes You ok. Verizon 🙂 Verizon PAYMENT WAS APPROVED!!!:) Verizon Now, you'll need to sign the Terms & Conditions. It will come up on your screen if you've left the window open or I can also send you a link to complete it. You ok Verizon Please Click Here to see Agreements Verizon Your order is complete!
Order number: 1982095/1982096

Location code: E331201 Verizon You'll get an email receipt soon. You can check your order status at VerizonWireless.com/OrderStatus. You i want to make sure that the store in Secacus will be expecting me tomorrow Verizon Here is how instore pickup works

Be on the lookout for two messages, the first one lets you know your order has gone through, and then the second one lets you know your order is ready for pick up. Please wait until you have received confirmation that your order is ready before heading into the store. This usually takes two hours, so try and hold your excitement Verizon Available for pickup at

Harmon Meadows - Secaucus II

200 Mill Creek Dr

Secaucus , NJ , 07094

Store Hours : Sun 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Verizon And before you head out to the store, be sure you have a government-issued photo ID as well as the credit card you used to make this purchase on hand. Please note only Account Owner or an Account Manager will be eligible to pick up the order Verizon Is there anything further I can assist you with to ensure that you have a pleasant experience chatting with me today? You that's it You thanks Verizon It has been my pleasure assisting you today! Have an amazing day! Thanks for being the best part of Verizon! 🙂 Verizon Thank you for chatting with Verizon! Please click the [X] or 'End Chat' in the upper right hand corner of this window to fill out a quick survey about your experience with me today.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do you escalate when sales agent lied and tricked me into purchasing two phones?
enochrules
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently got my phone stolen while traveling overseas and I still had 10 more payments left on the phone.  so I reached out to Verizon sales and asked if I would be eligible to get a buy one and get the second one $750 off deal.  He said I would have to add an additional line and upgrade my plans to uliminted.  So I asked him if it would be possible to add another line and close one of two existing lines while being eligible for the BOGO deal.  He said yes.  I clearly mentioned that I need to open one additional line to get the BOGO deal and close out another.

I had two lines with two phones that I purchased last year with another BOGO deal.  so I was making payments on one phone while I was getting payments credited for another.  Since I was making payments on one of the two phones, I had to pay one off to get two new phones with new BOGO deal.  I asked him three times during our chat to make sure I would be able to close out one line and he confirmed again and again that it can be done.  so I ended up purchasing two new phones and adding another line thinking that he would close one line out at the end of purchase because he confirmed that he would close it out.

So I went to a dealer nearby to pick up the new phones and came home thinking that one of the lines would be closed.  However, it wasn't closed out and I found out that I still owe additional $333 for the line if I were to close it out.  So the sales agent basically tricked me into thinking that I would be able to close out one line without any penalty so that I would purchase two new phones without actually closing out one line.  Verizon is claiming that it was my fault for not knowing or reading the terms even though the sales agent clearly told me he would close out one of the lines for me.

Now I have three lines and need to pay for all three lines with higher unlimited plan.  I saved all the trascripts of conversation between me and sales agent as below.  Is there any way to escalate this or am I doomed to pay the other phone to close out the line?

I spoke with another agent last night and he was blaming me for not knowing the terms even thought the initial sales agent make it sound like i can still close out one line without penalties.  I even spoke with his supervisor, but he was not help and repeated what was said before.  When I asked the supervisor about why one line was not closed during the purchase, he is not able to answer my question and he started lying about the sales agent didn't have access to my account.  As you can see below, he clearly had access to my account and he asked me to provide him with codes that he sent to me for getting access to my account in several times.

0 Likes
enochrules
Enthusiast - Level 2
Your chat recap Reference number: 725464454568245831 Chatted on: 01/06/2020 at 20:15:29 Verizon Great news! You can save 50% off the standard $40 upgrade or activation fee. Chat now for details. You HI Verizon HI! Placing an order? 🙂 You I am looking into buy a new phone Verizon Great! Upgrade or new line? 🙂 You can you pull up my account and see if i am eligible for buy one get one free deal? Verizon Do I have permission to access your account so that I can better assist you? You sure Verizon May I have your first and last name along with your 10-digit mobile number? I will need to send a secure verification code to your phone through text. You You Verizon Thank you 🙂 Verizon Can you please provide me the billing PIN You Verizon Thank you 🙂 Verizon Is the number you gave me above the phone number you would like the code sent to? You yes Verizon Thank you! Verizon Sent the pin 🙂 Verizon Did you get it? You no You did you send it to xxxxxxx? Verizon I dont have that option Verizon i have xxxx You oh ok. let me get that phone Verizon Great! You xxxxxxx Verizon Thank you! Verizon Are we adding a line or upgrading? You so here is what i'm thinking about doing You I want to add a new line and remove xxxx Verizon Great! You am i eligible to get the buy one get one free deal? Verizon To do so you would need to switch to unlimited data You how much more would it be if I were to switch to unlimited? Verizon I have start un;imited for $ 60 per line Verizon SO $ 120 for 2 lines You so if i were to switch to unlimited, can you calculate how much more I would have to pay? Verizon Yes You i think i'm currently paying close to $100 Verizon Current bill is $ 131.32? You would it be $20 more or would there be extra charges like taxes and sorts You out of that, i'm paying $33 for devices You so for phone plans, i'm paying close to $100 Verizon Which iPhone 11 ? Verizon and GB size? You like $98 to be exact You for Galaxy S9 Verizon Which iPhone 11 's and GB size would you like? You I want to get Samsung Galaxy S10 Verizon Great! Verizon Just so you?re aware, when purchasing at your local store you will be required to pay a $40 activation fee. If you purchase with me online today, I can save you 50% off that fee with possible in-store pick up! 😄 Verizon s10 for $37.49 for 24 months, correct?
You yes. Will i save $750 on another one? Verizon Yes correct over 24 months Verizon A basic device is great for calling and texting, however, a tablet is great for more in depth usage. Such as, browsing the internet, emailing, sending media content through text messaging, and a variety of apps available to make your work on the go easier without a smartphone! Verizon Our system takes 1-2 bill cycles to validate and process the credit. The account must remain current in order for the system to validate the account. Once the system validates the account in the third month, you will receive a credit for the first two months and a credit every month for the remainder of the 24/36 months. It's easy and hassle-free. There's no need to go to a website, sign up, or send in rebate forms or receipts. You ok great Verizon Start Unlimited, $ 60 per line. $ 120 plus $ 37.49 + $ 6.24 ( $ 750 off ) = 163.72 plus tax including auto pay Verizon Are we adding the $ 366.63 to the total today ? You what's that $366.63 for? Verizon To pay off the balance on your device to upgrade 🙂 You is that necessary or can I just still pay monthly? Verizon Necessary to move forward today You If i were to place an order today, can i pick up my phones tomorrow at a dealer nearby? Verizon I can check! 🙂 Verizon I hope I didn't lose you. Are we still connected? You yes You i'm still here Verizon Great! Verizon So continue with adding the $ 366.63? You how quickly can i get two phones? Verizon I can check for pick up tomorrow Verizon Or I can get you 2 day free shipping You i'm traveling overseas on Friday You so I need a phone right away Verizon No worries You one more thing Verizon Yes You can I trade in the Galaxy S9 and get $300? You now that I'm getting two phones, I need to get rid of the S9 Verizon Yes that will be credited to the account over 24 months You that would be great Verizon Right! You so let's go over everything again Verizon Which Colors for the s10? You which colors are there? Verizon pink.blue, black and white Verizon Just checking in, how is everything going? You Black and White Verizon Nice! You Are they in stock? You white seems to be out of stock from the verizon website Verizon Yes Verizon Are you looking to have your device shipped to your house or are you looking to pick it up in-store? You ok You whichever is faster Verizon Can you provide me with your zip code so I can find a local store for you to pick your device up from? You Verizon xxxxxxx Verizon Is this a good store? You if you were to ship it to me, would you be able to guarantee for me to receive it by Wed? Verizon It is 2 day free shipping so the order will go out tomorrow Verizon By there by Thursday You i feel like it would be risking it by shipping You because i'm taking a flight on Friday Verizon So does that store work? You I'll just pick them up tomorrow Verizon xxxxx You yeah that works Verizon Were you wanting to add insurance to your new device for some added protection? Verizon You?d be shocked how many customers break or lose their phones in the first year! Luckily, your new smartphone is eligible for Total Mobile Protection (TMP), which covers loss, theft, and damage (including liquid) for only $15/month and could save you hundreds. You can you please make sure that have the black and white in stock Verizon I am checking now You no insurance now Verizon No worries Verizon I am sending you a new code You xxxxx Verizon Thank you Verizon I am changing the plan now for you You before getting processed, let's review everything You hold on Verizon Ok You so today i'm ordering two galaxy s10 You black and whiet You one for full price and another one with $750 off Verizon no, they both will be monthly payments You I'm handing in my galaxy s9 tomorrow for $300 which will be credited back over monthly You yes Verizon You pay the sales tax on each device plus $ 366.63 to upgrade You yes Verizon Yes You by getting a new line and removing xxxxx You with unlimited plan Verizon Ye Verizon Yes You and i will get credited for my galaxy s9 You for $300 over how many months? Verizon 24 Verizon Our system takes 1-2 bill cycles to validate and process the credit. The account must remain current in order for the system to validate the account. Once the system validates the account in the third month, you will receive a credit for the first two months and a credit every month for the remainder of the 24/36 months. It's easy and hassle-free. There's no need to go to a website, sign up, or send in rebate forms or receipts. You my galaxy s9 is in mint condition. are you 100% sure that I will get $300? You or does it have to be inspected at the dealer when I pick up my phones? Verizon where did you see $ 300? Verizon s9 trade in value is up to $ 140 You it says i can get up to $300 when i upgrade to a new phone You which is what i am dong now Verizon where does it say that?? You the system just kicked me off You i need to sign back in You hope i don't lose you Verizon You wont 🙂 Verizon Buy one of our best Samsung phones, get one free (up to $750 value).
1Add two Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, Note10, Note10+ or Note10+ 5G smartphones with monthly device payments to your cart.
2Add one of these phones as a new smartphone line to your account on any Unlimited plan.
3Then you?ll see a credit of $750 over 24 months on your bill.
Verizon That is promo Verizon Up to $ 140 for s9 trade in Verizon I dont see $ 300 anywhere You do you see it now? You on the left? You bottom You upgrade and get up to $300 off. Verizon One moment please Verizon You cannot do both a trade in offer and a BOGO. We can do the BOGO with the $ 140 trade in vlaue, But I cannot honor both trade in $ 300 and the $ 750 off BOGO Verizon What would you like to do? You ok. then I'll take care of the s9 separately You let's just move forward with BOGO Verizon So just upgradeline xxxx and add a new line? You 750$ off Verizon Olkay so change the plan to unlimited now?
You and remove xxxx Verizon We will do that last You ok as long as we do everything You the order doesn't matter Verizon No worries! 🙂 You did you confirm that the elwood park has those two colors in stock? Verizon Still checking I just did the plan change You hold on Verizon Sending you one more code You if i can't pick up the phones You and take it with me on Friday You this change is useless Verizon You can change it backk Verizon I sent the new code You no i don't want to You i need to make sure that I get my phones tomorrow first Verizon Well for me to do all this I need to change the plan Verizon Okay can you get me the code so I can get you the phones? 🙂 You you need to confirm whether i can get my phones tomorrow first Verizon I am can you get me the code please 🙂 You i'm not letting you change my plan unless i know for sure that i'm getting my phones tomorrow Verizon I didnt change it Verizon I need the code to get bck into the account please Verizon It kicked me out You ok as long as nothing as been changed Verizon Yes You xxxxxx Verizon Thank you Verizon Checking the phones You thank you Verizon My pleasure 🙂 Verizon New number area code and prefix? You xxx Verizon xxx - xxx ? Verizon xxxxxxxx Verizon Is that a good number for the new line? You sure Verizon Great! You so are they in stock at Elwood parK/ Verizon One moment Verizon Loading Verizon BOTH phones will be at store : Verizon Is that good? You sure. what time do they close? Verizon Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Sun: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM You ok. that works You you also mentioned that the activation fee will be 50% off, correct? Verizon Yes correct 🙂 Verizon What is the full address you would like to receive your device to? Verizon ignore You i will pick them up tomorrow in Verizon Monthly payments are based on the retail price of the device, $ 899.99____ , divided into 24____ payments. Your first device payment of $ 37.72____ will be included on your next bill. Your monthly recurring device payment will be $ _37.49___ /month for the remaining 23 payments. Once the device is paid in full, you own the device. You must sign a 24_____ -month device payment agreement. Your new Customer Agreement will begin when your equipment is activated in our system, which typically occurs on the day it is delivered to you. You can return your device within 14 days of delivery. A $50 restock fee automatically applies (excluding Hawaii) to all device returns and exchanges. Verizon Our system takes 1-2 bill cycles to validate and process the credit. The account must remain current in order for the system to validate the account. Once the system validates the account in the third month, you will receive a credit for the first two months and a credit every month for the remainder of the 24/36 months. It's easy and hassle-free. There's no need to go to a website, sign up, or send in rebate forms or receipts. Verizon Buyout Amount

$366.63

NJ State Sales Tax

$59.62

NJ State Sales Tax on Upgrade Fee

$1.33

973-897-1496

Equipment charges

NJ State Sales Tax

$59.62
sales tax $ 120.57
Total due today

$507.20 Verizon

Total due today

$507.20 Verizon Now that we have reviewed the applicable disclosures with your order, are there any questions or concerns before we start the payment process? Verizon Here is the payment link to complete the order for you! Verizon Please Click Here to see Payment You how about the $750 credit over 24 months You why is that not mentioned? Verizon That applies on the 3rd bill Verizon Our system takes 1-2 bill cycles to validate and process the credit. The account must remain current in order for the system to validate the account. Once the system validates the account in the third month, you will receive a credit for the first two months and a credit every month for the remainder of the 24/36 months. It's easy and hassle-free. There's no need to go to a website, sign up, or send in rebate forms or receipts. You ok. so xxxx is removed once this goes through, correct? Verizon Yes You ok. Verizon 🙂 Verizon PAYMENT WAS APPROVED!!!:) Verizon Now, you'll need to sign the Terms & Conditions. It will come up on your screen if you've left the window open or I can also send you a link to complete it. You ok Verizon Please Click Here to see Agreements Verizon Your order is complete!
Order number: 1982095/1982096

Location code: E331201 Verizon You'll get an email receipt soon. You can check your order status at VerizonWireless.com/OrderStatus. You i want to make sure that the store in Secacus will be expecting me tomorrow Verizon Here is how instore pickup works

Be on the lookout for two messages, the first one lets you know your order has gone through, and then the second one lets you know your order is ready for pick up. Please wait until you have received confirmation that your order is ready before heading into the store. This usually takes two hours, so try and hold your excitement Verizon Available for pickup at

Harmon Meadows - Secaucus II

200 Mill Creek Dr

Secaucus , NJ , 07094

Store Hours : Sun 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Mon - Sat 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM Verizon And before you head out to the store, be sure you have a government-issued photo ID as well as the credit card you used to make this purchase on hand. Please note only Account Owner or an Account Manager will be eligible to pick up the order Verizon Is there anything further I can assist you with to ensure that you have a pleasant experience chatting with me today? You that's it You thanks Verizon It has been my pleasure assisting you today! Have an amazing day! Thanks for being the best part of Verizon! 🙂 Verizon Thank you for chatting with Verizon! Please click the [X] or 'End Chat' in the upper right hand corner of this window to fill out a quick survey about your experience with me today.
0 Likes