How do I stop syncing to ex's phone?
latinogurl1

I think my ex is hacked into my phone. NO JOKE, this is what I deal with everyday, the names and numbers are being switched on a daily basis as well as he can see all the places I am on the computer and his phone as well as his girlfriends!  I am able to see who he calls and what time, how long etc.,  don't my  ask me how but I can and he keeps accusing me of "cloning". Hes a basket case and i know hes messing with my phone. I see their contacts and they have ALL mine going back many years and Im gonna guess they were the theives taking my SD & SIM cards. Is there a way to stop this? and another thing... on the bill, where u see who u called, how longf, the date etc.... How come I dont see any numbers what so ever but I have pages n pages of phone calls I suppendly made. ??      Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I stop syncing to ex's phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of phone do you have?  Are you still on his account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How do I stop syncing to ex's phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

latinogurl1, This is definitely not how we want you to sepnd your days. You should not have to worry abuot this. Would you consider chaing your phone number and we can close your My Verizon Account and you can start a new one. Please share your thoughts. DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes