How do I report poor coverage around zip 12866? AT
crittner

Verizon subscribers have very poor to no coverage around Louden Road in Wilton NY.  AT&T customers have good service. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I report poor coverage around zip 12866? AT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

crittner, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with poor coverage in the Wilton, NY area. Let's dig deeper to get to the bottom of this for you. What services are being affected? Is this issue occurring indoors or outdoors? How long has this been an issu? Justin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I report poor coverage around zip 12866?  AT
crittner

All services are affected.  Both inside and out.  All Verizon customers are experiencing the same lack of coverage.  This has been happening there as long as I can remember.

0 Likes
crittner

It happens around [removed] Wilton NY.  AT&T works great there.

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crittner, we appreciate your helpful information. Let's work together to get to the bottom of your service concerns and see what is going on. We have confirmed there are no network issues currently in this location and our network is performing as expected. Just to elaborate more on what's been going on, are you stating you have no service, low signal, etc? What exact issues are you having? I understand that you mentioned that this has been going on for a while, so when was the last power cycle done on your phone?

Takendra_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
crittner

It isn’t just my phone.  Everyone with Verizon that visits this location has little to no service while AT&T customers have great service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that we cover all possible causes of the issue, whether it is the network, or the device. This is why we have you complete the troubleshooting as we want to make sure that we can determine the root cause of the issue

Takendra_VZW

0 Likes
crittner

I cycle the power on my phone daily.  I’ve also tried resetting the network on it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chris, we completely understand your frustration. We want to ensure all the options we have are reviewed to get this fixed for you. Now that you've confirmed you've performed a Network Reset on your device, the next step would be to perform a SIM card removal. This can be done by powering off your device and then using something short and sharp similar to a toothpick or paperclip. Now, insert this into the SIM tray and pull out the SIM card and let your device sit for a minute. Insert the SIM card back into the device and power your phone back on. Now, your device will power cycle. Once you've completed this step, let us know and we'll be right here waiting to review the results with you.

Takendra_VZW

0 Likes