How do I report a misleading Sales employee at Verizon Store
HCDahl
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to the Verizon store located at [removed] Maumee, OH 43537. The sales representative name was Kenny [removed]. I was asking about adding a line to my account and adding one gig of data. I asked how much it would cost, I didn't want my bill to exceed a certain limit. Kenny explained how much it would be and how I would not be going past such limit. He even wrote it out on a piece of scrap paper. However, when my bill came, it is now more then I wanted to spend. Kenny did not disclose certain cost. If, he did I would not have signed for this new agreement and walked right out of the store. Craig [removed] is the solutions manager there and Josh [removed] sales rep. were very helpful trying to solve this issue and said he would "have a talk with Kenny". I feel that more is necessary. This salesmen is not disclosing all the information needed to customers to make the best decisions.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: How do I report a misleading Sales employee at Verizon Store
Snn5
Legend

Call (419) 897-9133 and ask to speak to the manager.

0 Likes
Re: How do I report a misleading Sales employee at Verizon Store
mama23dogs
Legend

IT seems Kenny went out of his way to provide you with information, even writing it down.

IM sure he didn't account for the prorated partial month added on top of the month ahead, and maybe he forgot to let you know about the activation fee of $40. 

Hardly a major infraction.

Adding service or phones frequently draws this complaint if customers don't understand how billing works.

Cell carriers bill a month ahead so changes to your current bill are added to the next bill.  One inflated bill is not the regular amount you will pay.

0 Likes