How do I make a post dated payment?
td12many

Please help.  Have been on their stupid site for an hour and looking at post trying to do this.  I just feel I must express my extreame disappointment with Verison.  As a former Alltel customer, they had a much more user friendly site.  Not to mention you could actually contact a person to help you.  When my contract is up I will not renew with Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I make a post dated payment?
td12many

Never mind answering this.  I give up, cant talk to a person on the phone, cant get any help from this site.  Just turn my flipping phones off and keep the things off.

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

You can only make a post dated payment with a checking account. You can use #PMT. Once you select to make a payment, enter in your checking information and enter the amount it will ask you if you would like the payment posted today or for a later time. You can post date it up to 7 days.

Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
Do yourself a favor. Call 1-800-922-0204. It will have you enter your phone number. When prompted to press 1,2,3,etc. just press zero. It will skip you straight to a rep, who will help you with whatever you need.
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Customer Service can longer make payments for someone. They have to send them thru the automated system or online. They can walk the customer thru it, but they can't make the payment for them.

0 Likes
Zehan
Contributor - Level 2
True, but the TC wants to speak with a person, and this is the fastest way to do it.
0 Likes
cycledude

i had the same problem making a payment with a creditcard, Verizon does not give u that choice,  it was so much easier with Alltel  !

called Verizon customer service and was told they never heard of anyone complaing about not having this option befor !

maybe it would help if a few more folks called to complain

0 Likes
ef1165

ive never had a problem getting a live person on the phone

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

cycledude wrote:

i had the same problem making a payment with a creditcard, Verizon does not give u that choice,  it was so much easier with Alltel  !

called Verizon customer service and was told they never heard of anyone complaing about not having this option befor !

maybe it would help if a few more folks called to complain

Honestly I would never guess such problem exists. But oh well, we always learn something.

0 Likes
devin95
Enthusiast - Level 1

This solution absolutely worked!!!!!  By dialing #PMT (#768) I was able to post date my check up to weeks.  Extremely simple process.  Thank you nmchileman!

0 Likes