How do I leave a review for a Verizon Wireless store employee?
cleofitness

How do I leave a review for a Verizon Wireless store employee?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: How do I leave a review for a Verizon Wireless store employee?
stef7
Master - Level 2

Assuming it's good, you can call the store and ask to speak to the Store Manager - they'd probably love to hear positives about one of their employees. If you are adverse to speaking with someone directly about positive feedback (?), then you could ask the SM for their email.

If it's negative feedback - you could probably do the same thing, except consider that the person may have just started in the position and needs time to get more knowledgeable. I'd try to find a way to offer constructive criticism.

I don't know of any means to rate a store, or an individual at a store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cleofitness, your feedback is important to us. I can certainly submit your feedback to the correct department. Please provide the employees first name, store location and the information you would like us to submit.

JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Novadog

The store Manager, Elizabeth, at the Bellevue Square Mall has no idea how to provide customer service.  She would not personally help any customers and could not apologize for her employee assigning the wrong number to my son's phone and selling me a cover for the wrong model phone we were buying at the same  time.  She actually blamed me for both mistakes and told me to get in the back of the line when I returned after uncovering both errors.  She had a horrible attitude throughout.  When I told her I wanted to leave her store with the proper version of the same phone cover, she threatened to call mall security.

We all have bad days, but she should work for the competitor you hate the most!

John [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
TomCro550

Your employee Jenny at the Huntingdon Valley,  Pa. Store and the store manager were in one word "awsome".

They were extremely helpful in not only selecting a phone, but in setting it up as well.  They transfered all my photos, and contacts. I will definitely recommend this store to my family and friends.

Thank you,

Tom

0 Likes
Lisa11171

I just have to say that I have always had excellent service at the Verizon store on Furlong Drive in Revere, MA. Today, your employee Chris was so helpful with getting my phone upgraded, finding me the best deal, helping me transfer all my data, and even packing up the box with my old one to send via UPS as a trade in. He went way above and beyond and managed to help several other customers without neglecting me one bit!! Chris should be applauded for his great customer service and this store will forever get my business.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are happy to read that Chris from our retails store went above and beyond when you worked with him. We would be able to forward the feedback for you. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Have a great day! 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
Cleanurway

I’ve never been so unhappy with a company ever. I’ve spent three months trying to get a refund. Then trying to pay the bill is a completely different issue altogether. Managers sales reps customer service not one person at Verizon has the knowledge to help you. They will transfer you all day long. I was on the phone from eight in the morning till five in the afternoon being transferred disconnected given different phone numbers to call still never resolved an issue. I had a $3000 a month phone bill. Total of two phones and a hotspot I don’t game I don’t watch TV with my phone or hotspot I only use it to go on the computer. I had unlimited talk and text as well as wifi how did my phone bill become $3000????? They refused to work with me on it. Not to mention the phone bill is never what they tell you it’s going to be it’s a different price every month. The sales Reps. We’re completely lied to you do you see you so they make more money everything‘s works off commission. Don’t believe a word they say!!!!!!The only thing I can say about Verizon is it works in areas the other phones don’t unfortunately!!! However I was told that T-Mobile and Sprint have joined and will have better service than Verizon in a couple months can’t wait for that to happen!

Don’t use Verizon if you don’t have to !!!!  

0 Likes
Cleanurway

Chris is great He was the only person in your corporation who tried to help me. But he had the same issues. He is a Store Manager who just took over his location to fix the over selling  garbage. 

0 Likes
BennyDabby

Hi. 

Jesse at the Verizon store on Lohman Ave. in Las Cruces, NM, USA helped me and was wonderful. I told him I would leave him a review and I couldn't figure out how to do that. My search has lead me here. I want to give Jesse a 10/10 in all possible categories. 

Loyal Verizon Customer,

Benjamin [Edited for privacy] 

0 Likes