cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I leave a review for a Verizon Wireless store employee?

cleofitness
Miembro

How do I leave a review for a Verizon Wireless store employee?

0 Me gusta

Re: How do I leave a review for a Verizon Wireless store employee?

stef7

Assuming it's good, you can call the store and ask to speak to the Store Manager - they'd probably love to hear positives about one of their employees. If you are adverse to speaking with someone directly about positive feedback (?), then you could ask the SM for their email.

If it's negative feedback - you could probably do the same thing, except consider that the person may have just started in the position and needs time to get more knowledgeable. I'd try to find a way to offer constructive criticism.

I don't know of any means to rate a store, or an individual at a store.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
cleofitness, your feedback is important to us. I can certainly submit your feedback to the correct department. Please provide the employees first name, store location and the information you would like us to submit.

JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Novadog
Miembro

The store Manager, Elizabeth, at the Bellevue Square Mall has no idea how to provide customer service.  She would not personally help any customers and could not apologize for her employee assigning the wrong number to my son's phone and selling me a cover for the wrong model phone we were buying at the same  time.  She actually blamed me for both mistakes and told me to get in the back of the line when I returned after uncovering both errors.  She had a horrible attitude throughout.  When I told her I wanted to leave her store with the proper version of the same phone cover, she threatened to call mall security.

We all have bad days, but she should work for the competitor you hate the most!

John [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Me gusta

TomCro550
Miembro

Your employee Jenny at the Huntingdon Valley,  Pa. Store and the store manager were in one word "awsome".

They were extremely helpful in not only selecting a phone, but in setting it up as well.  They transfered all my photos, and contacts. I will definitely recommend this store to my family and friends.

Gracias,

Tom

0 Me gusta