How do I find out how much my cancellation fee will be?
charrr

I am thinking about canceling my one of my services with Verizon. How do I determine the amount of my cancelation fee?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I find out how much my cancellation fee will be?
rcschnoor
Legend

If you have a "smartphone", it will be $350 less $10 for each month of your 24 month contract that you have completed.

If you don't have a smartphone, it will be half of that, i.e. $175 less $5 for each month of your 24 month contract that you have completed.

0 Likes
charrr

Ok. My contract is done on 9/30/11 and I was on a 2 year contract, do you know how much I would be paying?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

charrr wrote:

Ok. My contract is done on 9/30/11 and I was on a 2 year contract, do you know how much I would be paying?

Thought I was pretty specific, and you haven't disclosed what phone you have, but if you can't do the math, I will give it a try.

Are you sure that this is your contract end date, or just your upgrade date? Verizon allows you to upgrade 20 months into your 24 month contract in exchange for signing a NEW 24 month contract. I will treat this as your contract end date, though.

Smart phone, as I said before, it is $350 less $10 for each month of your 24 month contract that you have completed. If your contract end date is 9/30/11, then you signed on 9/30/09. This means that you have completed 16 months of your 24 month contract. So $350 - $160 = $190.

Cindypayne

Hi- I am wondering what the cost of cancelation is for the jetpak?

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I believe the ETF for the jetpack's is the same as for a 'basic' phone, $175 minus $5 for each month of contract completed.

Good luck.

0 Likes