How do I file a complaint
Sheila72523
Enthusiast - Level 1

First of all just let me say I switched from AT&T after approximately 14 years due to all the good reviews from my friends about Verizon’s wireless service. We have yet to have a dropped call or poor reception no matter where we are.  Sales ,on the phone, and customer service  in the Verizon store here in Jonesboro, AR is very poor and is making me rethink switching.

June 16, 2015 I called to first question a charge of 99.98 past due on my bill. I spoke with Samantha and she could not find and explanation for it. I wanted to order my husband a new phone for Fathers day. Samantha told me to give it a few minutes to update the credit she had given me due to not finding a reason for the charge. I waited and received a voice mail to call back and pay the taxes on the phone in order to process the order on the Edge up program. When I called back I had to speak to FOUR different people because no one knew what was going on or even had a clue what I was talking about!  Finally with the fourth person he said he knew what was going on, had found the pending order and TOOK my DEBIT card information to process the order. He told me I would receive the phone by that Friday. Needless to say, I did not get the phone. I received a voice mail telling me to call and accept the agreement terms. When  I called to accept agreement I could not because I had not received the six digit pin that was required. I spoke to someone that day, Saturday, and ended up on the phone for  55 minutes, with TWO attempts from her to do the agreement per recording but she didn’t even know the pin it kept asking for. She finally said well I need you to get on the computer and try to accept it that way. I did not have time or patience after 4 days AND being on the phone for almost an hour and still not get the phone for Fathers day the next day. I told her to just cancel the order because I no longer had the time to deal with this.

I went to the Verizon Cooperate store On Red Wolf BLVD Jonesboro, Ar. To use a gift card to buy something for Fathers day and find out how to file a complaint. I spoke with Nick Emfinger. He ask me why I wanted to file a complaint so I explained to him what all had happened. . He had been apologizing multiple times for the lack of service I had received and told me don’t call customer service anymore, you just come directly to me from now on. I don’t know if he actually talked to someone in the back but he came out and said if you have his phone with you we can take care of this right now. I told him I did not have the phone with me and ask if he would be there on Fathers Day. He said he would not be but to come in and ask for Mike.

We went to the Verizon store that Sunday. We waited OVER an hour for Mike only to be told he did not know what Nick had in mind. Nick would not answer his phone so Mike “called” corporate to see what had to be done.  Nothing could be done because they said my bill was past due by that day.

I am very unhappy and would like an explanation as to why your employees can not simply provide appropriate service.

Response would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
Re: How do I file a complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do appreciate your loyalty Sheila72523! We want to make sure that we set the correct bill expecations. I am sorry you had to call so many people in order to get some resolution in regards to this. I have sent you a private message so I can further review your account.

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint
ross583

My name is Ross [removed] and I have been a customer with Verizon off and on for over nineteen years.

I am writing you this letter due to the fact that I feel like I have been mistreated and lied to on multiple occasions I am fed up with dealing with multiple agents on the phone and not getting anywhere.  A few years ago I was grandfathered in to the unlimited data with both of my lines 772-834-xxxx and 772-323-xxxx. However, when you made the changes to the data plans somehow our account got kicked off the unlimited data as well.

I called in and spend numerous hours on the phone with multiple representatives in your organization. I was told you would put me back on the unlimited data by two different mangers in your organization and that never happened.

To be honest, I’m not looking for a hand out or anything for free. I am just looking for what I was promised and never received. I feel like, you guys wore me out! Who wouldn’t be, with all the transferring back and forth to all kinds of departments in your organization? Each time I had to tell the new person on the line reason for my calling over and over again!

Currently I am using my service in my Rv, while I drive down the Road and in parks with my online remote computer repair business.  I have over 7,000 clients that I provide remote support for . In addition to: a You Tube channel for our Rv adventures. Trust me when I tell you they listen to what I have to say when it comes to what carriers to use for service. That’s why I’m bringing this up; we have traveled around the USA in our RV pushing your phones and service for the last 6 years.

Basically, if you don’t want to put my account back to the way it was; I will be forced to take farther actions as I am done being treated like a number and not a person. What you guys did was unfair and I would like what I was promised and not given.

Thank You

Ross

Personal Information removed as required by

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes