How do I confirm a scheduled payment online?
mmick
Enthusiast - Level 1

I saw this questions asked but the so-called answer simply was a link to setting up automatic payments. I (and the original post, which now was locked) wanted to ask how to see (i.e., confirm) an earlier scheduled payment, not sign up for automatic payments. I find the whole site not very user-friendly.

Labels (1)
Re: How do I confirm a scheduled payment online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mmick, we want to make sure that you are able to keep an eye on your payments. Upon review, I am showing that, on My Verizon, under My Billing > Auto Pay it should show when a scheduled payment with take place. It should also be show on the My Verizon Home page. Are you attempting to view these scheduled payments through a Desktop or the Mobile App?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
proma
Enthusiast - Level 1

3/24/19

I just tried the suggestion above that the Customer Support advised to do.  The instructions revert you back to schedule an automatic payment.  Verizon doesn't want to show you any scheduled payments so they can get a double payment from you.   They will not return the extra payment to you either.  Will hold your money for 30 days and apply it to your next bill.  So sad how customers are treated these days.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the experience we want for you. We are here to help to ensure the process is transparent. After completing the steps above, any scheduled payments normally show on the home screen of your Verizon account. To confirm, were you able to successfully set up a scheduled payment? If not, can you please do so and let us know the result?

JaimeG_VZW

0 Likes
gorskel1

In the Home page, select Bill, then payment arrangements

0 Likes
SeptemberGirl1

Hello, I have a different question about my bill....I was set up for automatic payments and the latest date I could get was theth of each month however, Verizon would take it from my bank account on the 21st! I stopped autopay so that I could still pay my bill each month but on the date that I want, not Verizon. I am trying to find where payment options are so that I can add a new payment method set my date for each month. Where is this option???  

0 Likes
SeptemberGirl1

Hi again, the above message was supposed to say.........the latest date that I could get was the 24th of each month, and Verizon took it from my account on the 21st instead. I need it to be on the 30th or 31st!! 

0 Likes
JAZZBARE

if verizon doesn't show your scheduled payment online the id go to another carrier and quit verizon

0 Likes
mtelab1

that doesnt exist

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes