How come there are voicemail reply limitations?
Marvin57

I just recently moved to Verizon from Sprint (transferred in 4 lines/numbers).  On Sprint, I could reply to any voicemail received from another Sprint customer.

We got used to replying to emails, even though the numbers on my plan are for different area codes.  Depending on where I look, I see that replying is available only in certain areas, or that replies are only available to phones in the same area.

Is there any way to get the reply option for phones in different area codes and/or to/from all domestic area codes/regions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How come there are voicemail reply limitations?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marvin57

I'm sorry to hear about any missing features! We're happy to have you in our wireless family and want to make sure you're getting the most out of your service. Are these emails for voicemails for messages left on your Verizon Wireless mobile number or a Verizon landline number?

If landline, I highly recommend reaching out to Verizon Communications directly since we only have access to wireless service here. They can be reached at 800-VERIZON (800-837-4966).

If mobile, are you using Visual Voicemail or basic voicemail? Any extra services your missed calls are being forwarded to like Google Voice?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter

0 Likes
Re: How come there are voicemail reply limitations?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Usually when I want to reply to a voicemail I dial the caller's number directly and talk to them.

0 Likes