How can I transfer all of my photos from the android to my new I phone
BIGBEAR721
0 Likes
Re: How can I transfer all of my photos from the android to my new I phone
boringusername
Master - Level 1

SD card if both have a SD card slot. Upload to PC the download to new phone. Upload to a cloud service( which you should be doing and no not Verizon's cloud )Google Photos would be a good option for android then download to the new Android device

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to access Google Photos on the iPhone as well  At very least you can access Google Drive.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ordinarily, we’d agree, boringusername. Transfer to an SD card is a great way to move multiple pictures at one time. The situation is different, though. BIGBEAR721 needs to get pics from an Android to an iPhone. They will be much better off following Ann154’s suggestion of using Google Drive. This will allow upload from the Android, then download to the iPhone (or a computer, where iTunes can grab the files).

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes