How can I have the "stream to your heart's content" unlimited plan and have little to no internet after 15 gigs? This is a cruel joke!
JUDBOY79

How can I have the "stream to your heart's content" unlimited plan and have little to no internet after 15 gigs? This is a cruel joke!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I have the "stream to your heart's content" unlimited plan and have little to no internet after 15 gigs? This is a cruel joke!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you are using the hotspot feature. Have you familiarized yourself with the terms and conditions of the plan? Beyond Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: How can I have the "stream to your heart's content" unlimited plan and have little to no internet after 15 gigs? This is a cruel joke!
boringusername
Master - Level 1

JUDBOY79 wrote:

Did you READ the details of the plan you chose? Apparently not. wireless is not a home internet replacement.. Get real internet. I guess wireless is magical and can provide each user with hundreds of GBs a month with a few MHZ of spectrum. Oh wait it's doesn't work that way.