How can I get support? Live Chat not working - No Email address for support
Gatorgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sir/Ma'am,

I have been round and round the Verizon site looking for a way to contact Verizon to fix my final bill.  I was charged $160 for early termination of my contract but when I scheduled the termination I explained I'm a U.S. service member forced to terminate the service due to receiving orders to an overseas assignment for a year.  I did not suspend the account because I do not know if I'll be returning to the U.S. after this assignment or going elsewhere overseas.  If any confirmation is required you can look at the current mailing address on my account.

Live Chat doesn't work even though I tried it on two different browsers prior to 11:59 PM on a Thursday night.  I need help to have the bill corrected so I can pay it before there's a late fee.  Please provide me with an email address for someone at Verizon support that can fix this problem.  Without Live Chat functioning, email is the best way I can contact Verizon.

Please help.

Jim W.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I get support? Live Chat not working - No Email address for support
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can call them via Skype if you have the ability.

If you, or a family member on your account, have received orders to relocate for 90 days or more to an area where Verizon Wireless doesn't provide coverage and you need to suspend your service, please contact us:

Please be prepared to provide information from your orders, including where you'll be stationed and the name and rank of your Commanding Officer.

We thank you for your service.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I get support?  Live Chat not working - No Email address for support
Snn5
Legend

Reference the "Contact Us" link at the top of each Verizon page.  There is a phone number.  That is the only other way of contact, short of USPS paper mail.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can call them via Skype if you have the ability.

If you, or a family member on your account, have received orders to relocate for 90 days or more to an area where Verizon Wireless doesn't provide coverage and you need to suspend your service, please contact us:

Please be prepared to provide information from your orders, including where you'll be stationed and the name and rank of your Commanding Officer.

We thank you for your service.

0 Likes
Gatorgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in Honduras.  I don't have the ability to visit a Verizon store.  I don't have a phone to call your 1-800 number.  I need an email address or I need Live Chat to work.  Please help.

Gatorgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I click on the "Contact Us" link on every Verizon page, I do not get a phone number to call.  I get the option to read other people's issues or to use Live Chat which didn't work.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try the contact information given in the international support page. Global Roaming | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Gatorgrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I called Verizon to terminate the account, I explained that I was ordered overseas.  They accepted that over the phone and said I would not be charged the early termination fee.  Then I see the final bill online and I'm charged an additional $160 for early termination.  This is not right.

0 Likes
Re: How can I get support?  Live Chat not working - No Email address for support
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can call from a messaging service like skype, or if you have a contact in the states you can e-mail them the phone number and any information they would need to access your account so they can do it for you.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Typically a Verizon rep responds within 24 hours and can hopefully send you a private message to get this resolved. You're not the first person who's been overseas and unable to reach out to correct their mistake.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

MiiHere wrote:

Typically a Verizon rep responds within 24 hours and can hopefully send you a private message to get this resolved. You're not the first person who's been overseas and unable to reach out to correct their mistake.

A rep on here responding within 24 hours? Ha. They shouldn't be that quick.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.