How can I file a complaint
FXJ310

I’m in Tustin California,They give me two useless devices for “free” 3 months ago,since then I been charged for those devices every month,when I realized they had tricked me and wanna give the devices back,they said I can’t!! I have to pay for them for 2 years!!! The stuff are rude,they told me I can’t speak with a supervisor!and they don’t know where their supervisor is or when he or she will be in the store!!! they even said I should wait for there manager at store ever like I don’t have anything to do other than waiting for their supervisor!does any one know where I can file a complaint

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I file a complaint
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless - Contact Us

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How can I file a complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer I know unexpected charges can be alarming and conflicting information can be discouraging.  Let's get to the bottom of your billing concern once and for all.  I will be sending your  Private Message momentarily. 

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes