Re: How Do I Subscribe To The Mobile Hotspot?
silvachelle
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem.

0 Likes
rdieterlen
Enthusiast - Level 1

this terrible

0 Likes
mrsjhimmel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@mrsjhimmel wrote:

I'm having the same problem

You need to verify your plan has the mobile hotspot feature or not. If it does and you still don't have the mobile hotspot, then you should check if you have a hotspot block on your line. If your plan doesn't have it, then you need to change your plan to one that has the feature. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry about the trouble, mrsjhimmel. We know this is an important feature, and we would love to help. Please reply to our private note. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
nsgrover80

I'm having the same issue. 

In settings on the phone, I turn Mobile Hotspot switch on and it redirects me to MyVerizon webpage to "Subscribe to Mobile Hotspot Service."

I cannot find anything on MyVerion webpage or App to subscribe to Mobile Hotspot service. 

No luck with web searches, just sounds like a lot of people are having this issue.

I've confirmed in MyVerizon that under my Current Plan it says "Share your Data with Mobile Hotspot" so if that feature isn't included then it's false advertising. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for alerting us of this issue nsgrover80. We are concerned to learn that you are also having issues with this matter but we are here to help. What kind of phone do you have? We will get to the bottom of this for you.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
joanngannon64

have you figured out how to to subscribeto moble hotspot

0 Likes
wadeowen307
Contributor - Level 1

You can also add Mobile Hotspot to your non-Mobile-Hotspot-inclusive plan for an additional fee, last time I checked. Of course, Verizon Wireless might have changed that policy.

0 Likes