Horrible service lately, unreliable
Mattdeezly

I live in south Jersey, mostly the vineland and millville area.  And I've been having nothing but problems with my service and am very much considering leaving.

Calls take 10-15 seconds to start ringing (it shows the call active screen but no rings for a long time) texts take forever to receive and deliver, data is usually unusable (often under 1mbps down and 0.00kbps upload speed. Worse then dial up almost. And that's on LTE) I can barly browse Facebook,and forget uploading a picture or posting.

I have the galaxy s10+ and the phone is fine, i know it's the service, as my mom is having the same issues, and I'm a techie so I've done advanced steps (past system restore) to confirm its ok.

Is there anything I can do here? Or is Verizon's golden years as king over?

0 Likes
Re: Horrible service lately, unreliable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don't put on your running shoes, Mattdeezly, we are here to help. Having reliable, working service is key to staying connected and completing many of life's daily tasks. I would like to gather some details to best assist you. When did the service issue start? What is the nearest major intersection and zip code to you in the troubled location? Do you know of others with the same issue?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
Mattdeezly

Nearest intersection is Glenn Terrace and Landis ave, 08360.

I have the issue as well as everyone else in my household.    (Were all on the same family plan) it's always been not a good signal here but it started getting really bad the past few weeks 

0 Likes
kidqwik
Enthusiast - Level 3

My S10+ has the worst reception.  It's constantly dropping from 4G to noG, to 3G, 1G, no bars, etc.  If I turn on Airplane mode then turn it off, it comes back.  A lot of people are having the same issue with the S10+ across carriers.  I'm not sure what to do at this point cause this is the worst reception I've ever had with a phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kidqwik, we definitely want you to have the best experience on our network with your S10+. I regret to learn that you're having even one issue, and I'm determined to assist you today. Tell me, is this happening in different locations, or do you notice it happens in one specific area? When did it begin? Please share some details for me, thank you very much.

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Mattdeezly

Is there any update on my end? Been a few days 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly appreciate your patience, Mattdeezly. Let's keep going. How far do you have to travel from your area before service improves? When exactly did these issues begin? Have there been any recent changes in your area such as construction or population growth?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes