Re: Horrible service and getting worse
ShellieCardinell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have been having issues the last year. Caljed Verizin several times about it. And they won't take responsibility for any service issues. It ALWAYS MY problem. Phone calls get dropped on full bars. Calls won't go through. Texts constantly fail or taje hours to days before they get through. And the price keeps going up and service declines. I'm getting fed up with Verizon!!! 😡

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand that your time is valuable and always want to ensure your service is working the way it should. A year is definitely too long to have issues. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. What is the zip code and nearest intersection where you are having trouble? Is the issue only indoors or do you have trouble outside as well?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
Dale57

Hans Vestberg bottom of the CEO community. 

0 Likes
mathgeek32
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in the same area of North Carolina (Brevard).  I agree and it seems that are things are still getting worse.  I have been with Verizon since 1999 in the same place.  It used to be Verizon was the ONLY service that worked, now it is unreliable.  I am responsible for campers on the river and had no service today IN TOWN!!  Had 3 bars and 4G but couldn't utilize phone/text/nor internet.  It has become a SAFETY issue!!

Have you sold towers?  If so, to whom because I need to switch to them to get the service that Verizon USED TO provide.

Jroutte
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Ohio outside of Marysville and have had the same problem. We have horrible service at our house and in other areas throughout our neighborhood. Lost calls, horrible reception and internet stalls all the time. Hate to use my phone at home it is so bad. Contacted Verizon multiple times and they said that there is t an issue where we live. I guarantee if one of their “techs” lives in our neighborhood the problem would be fixed. Ready to go with ATT

0 Likes
calvinjm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem. 

We used to have decent coverage, even in town. We would have full LTE and almost no dropped calls. We always knew our home address was “iffy” or “marginal coverage”, so we just always stay connected to Wi-Fi. That’s fine, but outside of the home and in cities and areas we always had great coverage?

Verizon’s answer is to connect to Wi-Fi to use our devices... that’s honestly a slap in the face.

We hear T-Mobile is getting stronger in our area... it’s a shame, because we always liked VZ... but anymore, they just don’t care. 😞

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read that you're having issues with the service you need in your area, calvinjm. We know its important to stay connected at all times, and we strive to provide the best coverage where we can. There are limitations to providing coverage everywhere, such as the terrain, population, or lack of space to expand our network. This limits when and how we can improve coverage in certain areas, and we recognize that not all areas will have the same coverage. That is why we have options like Wi-Fi Calling and network extenders, to provide our customers in these areas with options to stay connected. 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
calvinjm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey, that’s totally understandable.

What isn’t understandable is having full LTE, and no cellular or data service in areas we used to have coverage in town. 

So basically, I need to buy a hotspot through another cellular provider so I can have Wi-Fi in the car? Mmm, ok. Makes perfect sense!

Sincerely,

All Verizon Consumers in Areas FULL LTE is advertised, and was, but no longer works. 🤷‍♂️

0 Likes
DianeSelden
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here In NE Portland many neighbors also report a poor quality signal.  Ours has gone from 2 bars at best, in our house and yard, to barely 1 bar.  How do you maintain signal and towers?  Why has it gotten so bad in the past month or two?  

I'd like help with this, as would my neighbors, but was on hold on the phone forever.  I gave up.  And not sure they were the right place to be calling anyway. 

thanks

calvinjm
Enthusiast - Level 2

What’s crazy is that I even mentioned I wasn’t upset about my home address (placed in bold for emphasis), but the places where we have “full signal” but 0 connection in town while we are driving. In my opinion, it’s kind of important to be able to make phone calls while you’re driving in case of an accident or other. Also when my passengers are in the vehicle, they’re like “oh cool full service but no data/calling/texting capabilities”.

Again, asking for me to connect to Wi-Fi while D R I V I N G is asinine, Verizon. Do better. 

0 Likes