Horrible Experience
kimreynolds

Verizon Wireless is the WORST service I have ever used. I went in to a store to look at upgrades or options, as I had dropped my phone and broken it and activated an friend's old phone which was broken but kind of worked(yes I had insurance previously but because I filed my 2nd claim at 11.5 months, not 12 months the insurance was cancelled without options to reinstate it.) The representative in the store advised me the only option I had was to pay full price for a phone, buy one off e-bay and hope it wasn't stolen, or the cancellation fee and switch services. I had planned on bringing an additional line to my account as well. My decision financially was clear, go to a different service fairly soon. With the amount of talk time I anticipated using with work, I asked about upgrading my minutes, once the rep figured out I wasn't going to pay $600 for an Iphone, he advised me how to change it online... I followed his instructions, paid my bill, and was on my merry way. So I called Verizon today, the rep adv me that store reps don't have authority to really do anything, and offered me a Nokia for $10. I advised I have already switched to AT&T, and was not interested in paying their cancellation fee(s) - as the line that I planned on adding to Verizon was with them and had a cancellation fee. Also I was not interested in downgrading from the Iphone I had purchased to a Nokia. So the rep advised me at first that the billing cycle just started and he couldnt cancel services yet, he quickly changed that to he could cancel it but the cancellation fee went up $10. He advised me that my usual $90 bill is now $160 b/c when I followed the in store rep's directions that it caused me to have 347 minutes used vs the allowed addition of 250, which meant that I still only used 797 of 900 minutes that I signed up for, and when I changed my plan I was below the 450 minute usage that I was signed up for at that time. Since I was cancelling my plan, of course there were no adjustments the cancellation rep was willing to offer... So pretty much, Verizon has turned out to be the absolute worst customer service I have ever had. Congrats Verizon, you may get an extra $60 or whatever from me, but you WILL never get another penny from me after I pay you. I will NEVER use Verizon again... To all my friends and family on Verizon, I feel sorry for you! Kimberly   I do not have a positive word to say about Verizon ANYMORE!

>>Personal information removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes