Horrible Customer service, intentionally dropping my calls
craigrm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have spent to much time on the phone,  only to be put on hold and when they return they drop my call mid sentence.  I odered 2 phones in feb. to be delivered to a verizon store.  they were and all was good.  I look at my bill recently and see a number I have never seen and am paying on a phone I never have received.  I then enter the daunting task of calling customer support.  This is going to better buisness burea and my attorney to seek lost wages along with refund of the $399.11 I have paid for a phone and line I have never recieved.  This is by far one of the worst customer service encounters I have ever had.  In line with hughesnet.  I was with sprint for 11 years and now am regretting moving my services to verizon.   Someone needs to help resolve this issue or I am boxing my phones up and going back to sprint...........  Ironically they removed the partially paid phone from my account so I don't have to pay for this mysterious phone anymore.  So this is partial admission to your mistake.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer service, intentionally dropping my calls
craigrm
Enthusiast - Level 2

another hour on the phone and dropped again.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

So you can’t read your bill from February until now? You really should read your service agreement 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Craigrm, I would also be very concerned to see a charge for a line and phone that was never received. I understand the line was recently removed from your account. However, did we file a fraud investigation with our Fraud Investigation Team? 

0 Likes