HomeFusion & Hidden charges????
C_Reese

If I would have known how a business can lie about a service then turn around and do nothing about it, There would have most definitely been another service at my address. How many times can you contact customer service and get the run around or let me look and see as you wait 5 minutes a time while they do so. Lets go the route of customer service online chat, ahhhhhh same thing but a little nicer.  If you got roped into the 60.00 plan for 2 years but received the 81.00 monthly bill its no big deal to them. It is no big deal that the store which sold the device said only 60.00 as I made it clear its for my daughters college and we could not afford anything over 60 bucks... I'm so mad at this with 2 other neighbors going through the exact problem.  How can Verizon do this when even the contract says 60 a month.  I am saving to let them take this fusion back and with the 350.00 dollar fee that they make us pay, I hope they school their employees on telling the truth!!!!  I am in the process of writing the BBB ALONG WITH THE SIGNATURES OF MY NEIGHBORS AS WELL!   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HomeFusion & Hidden charges????
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

What does your bill indicate that the extra $21 is for?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello C. Reese!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience regarding your Home Fusion service. I'd love to help you work this out! Thanks to ttipgem for asking what the $21.00 is for on the bill. This is something I wanted to ask you as well. You see, sometimes the first bill includes proration, depending on the activation date and the billing cycle date. Is this the first bill you have received? Please clarify for me, I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
C_Reese

Yes, to both of you the 21.00 is for rent on the home fusion device per customer service as we talked. Again, I hated to sound mean in the message but its not only me that has this trouble.  I am the only one working with one in college and one going so an extra 21.06 ( I think) each month is much.... I will be perfectly happy Christina if my plan is 60.00 a month as we were told. I have been told it is nothing Verizon could do because I have to have 10GB.  Thanks 

0 Likes
C_Reese

Sorry, left off that this is the third bill and I was told it would have to stay the way it is...

0 Likes
gcinsetn

C.Reese,

You, and others having issues with Verizon would be much better off if you also complained to the FCC and FTC as well as your Senator and Congressmen.  We, as individuals, have such small voices - use them where they might do the most good.

Sorry for your problems.  GC

0 Likes
C_Reese

ChristinaB did you ever check for the helping out which you offered?  Thank u gcinsetn and will take your information to the mail

0 Likes