Home Phone Connect problem
bozack

Anyone seen this problem before? Tried calling support but being on hold for over 20 minutes is ridiculous.

We switched from standard AT&T land line over to Verizon cell home service. We had everything hooked up and working fine for about a month or so and now our home phone will no longer ring on incoming calls. I already checked to make sure call fwding was turned off, didnt solve the problem. Even hooked up a different phone to our little black Verizon box and that didn't help.

Every now and then we may get half a ring or maybe one ring right before it goes to voicemail but when you dial it (say from my cell phone) it will ring 5 or 6 times before I get half a ring or ends up going to VM without ringing at all.

Nothing on our end ever changed as far as phone, service etc since it was working before so have to blame Verizon if their box craps out. We are getting two of the three bars for connectivity on the black box.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home Phone Connect problem
rcschnoor
Legend

It seems as if you may have a warranty claim here since you appear to be within the 1yr manufacturers warranty. Unfortunately, the only way you will be able to start your claim will be to call CS and relate the problem to them.

0 Likes