Re: Home Fusion-LTE Internet Installed is a hotspot on Unlimited!!
BPL506
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing here.....  Home Fusion for 3 years now, Time to start looking at other options since Verizon does not care about us.

Today's speeds 0.38 download - 0.22 upload.

Verizon, you should at least give us true 3G speeds 2.0mb+, after all no where did you or you sales people define them when signing us up for Unlimited Plan!!

0 Likes
JRRinNC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like a few of us are now finding alternatives.  After a bit over a week with unlimitedville (pink plan works well in my area) I'm very pleased -- SO much better speed and reliability than I ever had with Home Fusion on Verizon.  Not pushing them, just finding they are working well for me.  If anyone else here wants to try them out, feel free to use HHKQUZU as a referral code for an initial discount.  One thing I'm surprised at is that I expected I'd need to connect an antenna outside like the Cantenna to get good speed, but I have the Mofi modem with it's small antennas inside and still getting better reception than the cantenna... go figure.  I suppose that's just because of the location of the "other carrier" towers in my area vs Verizon, but always thought Verizon would have the best coverage in my rural area -- glad I tried one of unlimitedville's other lower cost "colors" first. 🙂 

mborozny
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the update!  Consistent data is key. I decided to start with 4G Community's Premium Plan when I discovered that Sprint's coverage in my rural area has supposedly improved. My device arrives early next week. I'll post with results. 4G's customer service has been stellar...and honest!  Still waiting to hear frim Verizon's escalation on my case/account.

mborozny
Enthusiast - Level 3

BPL506, It wasn't until I talked with one techical support rep almost 2 weeks ago that it was disclosed that 3G to Verizon=.6 Mbps. Sounds like you are getting the speeds we are getting on weekends.

0 Likes
dshellhause
Enthusiast - Level 2

Would love to get .6Mb....my speed test.net stalled out around .06 Mb.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dshellhause, as our valued customer, we're always here to assist you with your account anytime. Is there anything else we can assist you with today?  RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JEFRAN13
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is straight up False Advertising NOT once was I informed of the 10GB limit when I switched to "Unlimited" I can barely use email and or internet once it was Severely degraded.  You can sugar coat this and talk down to me about this like the rep did when I called to get to the bottom it.  I feel like I was totally had

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BPL506,

I do apologize that you have had to endure such a situation. This is not the exceptional service that we strive to uphold here. I am happy to look into what is going on with your data speeds. I can see that this has happening for a while. Did this start immediately after you made the switch?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JEFRAN13
Enthusiast - Level 3

It happened immediately upon 10G limit

JEFRAN13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I oddly enough I just got an email and this is all it said.......Really?

Home Fusion-LTE Internet Installed is a hotspot on Unlimited!!

0 Likes