Home Fusion Broadband service shut down 9/2
thall005

Home Fusion Broadband.  I've been a home fusion customer for about two years, on 9/2 I had no service, contacted Verizon and was told a service ticket was issued (#799362) and they would be back in touch with me. Never received a call with an update on ETA resolution.  After repeated calls I was told its been elevated, is being worked on but no known ETA for resolution.   It is now 9/22 and still no service, no ETA.  What's really interesting is I was told that all registration data for the broadband antenna's was lost by Verizon and it would take a while to address. 

I explained that this is not a satisfactory answer and was offered a Jetpack to use while the Verizon broadband problem was being repaired - then was told if I accepted the Jetpack that Verizon would not allow me to go back to my original Home Fusion plan. This is frankly crappy service!  You take away my service for an unknown period, don't provide me with alternate.access.   I reached out to a technical service (Level2) supervisor last week and was told he would elevate the problem and call me back within 24 hours -- again nothing.   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home Fusion Broadband service shut down 9/2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

thall005, I'm sorry to hear about your experience in trying to get this resolved. You deserve only the best. I will work with you to shed some light, so that you are not left in the dark. I will send you a PM for further assistance.
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CSCEC
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the Home Fusion for two years and have contacted the Verizon techs multiple times over that time.  I always get directed to the (level 2 ??) supervisor where they tell me the problems will be cleared up very soon and I am issued a Trouble Ticket.  When you are passed to the level 2 supervisor that is the end of the line.  I continue to have the same problems and it has not gotten any better.  My service is in North Louisiana.  This could be a great product if they really wanted to fix the problems.

0 Likes
FanOfFloyd

To anyone who is considering Home Fusion Broadband I say "buyer beware".

I have had the same experience as some of the users have described above. Starting in December 2015 my internet service started dropping, and I don't mean for just a few minutes, I mean days at a time with no internet. It is now February 11, and no resolution. I call tech support on a regular basis to find out what is going on. Every call gets the same response: "I can see a ticket was created. Oh my, it's been that many weeks! Well I understand your frustration. Let me escalate your ticket, and I promise to call you back in 24 hours to give you a status update".

To date, I have never received any of the promised call-backs.

It's bad enough that the internet service is not working. What's unacceptable is the terrible customer service and the promised call-backs that never materialize.

I am done with Verizon.

0 Likes