Home Connect Caller ID
bobpratt

I am very interested in adding Home Connect to replace my Vonage service, but I must have both lines of Caller ID.

When I receive a call now my Panasonic phones translate the 2nd line of Caller ID into a verbal message that identifies the caller without having to read the phone's screen.

When will the Home Connect service have both lines of Caller ID ????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Home Connect Caller ID
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Currently we do not have any information on the Caller ID showing both lines. The Caller ID on the Home Phone Connect works the same as it would on a mobile device. It will display the number of the person that is calling you. The phone may also display the name of the person if you have it stored on the phone's memory, but this is not guaranteed. 

Thank you, 

AraceliT_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pwnort64

AraceliT_VZW says:  The phone may also display the name of the person if you have it stored on the phone's memory, but this is not guaranteed.

This is great, except the Home Phone Connect is not a phone.

Is there a place where we can store our contacts list for Home Phone Connect so that it displays the caller's name?

0 Likes
AraceliT_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Just to clarify, the phone I was referring to is the actual phone you will be using with your Home Phone Connect. The number would have to be stored in the actual phone being used if the option is available. You can check your phone's manual to verify this information. There is no option to store numbers on the Home Phone Connect. 

Thank you, 

0 Likes
dustman34

Do you happen to know of any phones that allow the name to be displayed from the stored contact list because all of the phones I see only display the caller id that's given and I can't find any phone that uses the name from the stored contact list in the phone's memory. Even if I save the contact it won't display the name associated with the number. Please let me know if you know of any phones that would accomplish this. It would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
lbcarl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Panasonic cordless system that displays the info. Check them out.