Help with service
cw18

I recently had my phone number disconnected from service. But let me fill you in on how...

My Ex-wife and I were on a plan together. We got a divorce but still continued with the same plan together, she was paying cell phone bill and I was paying some other joined bills. Now she just up and canceled my number of of her billing (she's the primary on the account) and now I'm without a cell phone and can't get her to release my cell number to re-activate it under my name solely. Here's the twist.. I would like to keep my same number because I have unlimited data. In order to keep my data, I have to have her call in and release my cell number for me to have. She's not complying....AT ALL!!!!

So now what?? I just want my number back and my unlimited data before its too late.....

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help with service
Not applicable

Speaking man to man, did you think she would comply? She is your EX wife.

Once she removes a line of service that number is gone. Your unlimited is gone, and you will have to get a new line of service in your own name. You would be getting New Service so she nailed you good.

You could have done an assumption of libility to get your line in your own name but the ex wife would have to agree to it.

Since she renege on your arrangement I would not pay any of her bills, or have them assigned to her alone. Tit for Tat.

If the agreement for the phone was in writing I would take her to court, however your agreement with your wife does not really pertain to Verizon Wireless.

Good Luck

0 Likes