Haveing trouble with wireless service and voicmail
WordTizzard

Well I have two very frustrating problems:

1) My service for the past two weeks has been crap. I mean its never been the best, but I've always been able to receive/send Texts and make calls from my house. Now I have to go outside and walk up my driveway to get any resemblance of a signal, and yes customer service I have removed my sim card restarted my phone, no good.

Info: I live in 29654 area with an 864 area code.

2) I haven't had voice-mail service for sometime now. I would like it back. Every time that I call my voice-mail service it gives me a busy signal, and every time I talk to a customer service rep they give me the same help it works for a day and then quits on me.

Any help would be nice

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Haveing trouble with wireless service and voicmail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having issues while using your phone is awesome so I know its upsetting to have issues suddenly WordTizzard. I show no current issues in your area. What phone do you have? Have you tried to check for any software updates? Has any thing changed in your area or at home? Have you installed any GPS applications? I also know how important voice mail is. We may need to reset the voice mail in our system. You can send a private message with your name and phone number and password and we can review your account.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Haveing trouble with wireless service and voicmail
WordTizzard

I was able to fix the trouble that i was having with my phone. For some reason call forwarding was enabled. I'm still having trouble with my phone. I have an LG Lucid. Nothing has changed at home, i still sit in the same room and try to make phone calls and send texts as before. But my girlfriend who uses a pre-paid Verizon phone still gets a good signal.

0 Likes