Have you come to the same conlusion that Verizon really does not care anymore about their customer?
burdened

Have you come to the same conclusion that Verizon no longer cares about their Customers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have you come to the same conlusion that Verizon really does not care anymore about their customer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Burdened,

We love you more than you'll ever know. You mean the world to us! What has caused you to feel this way? I want to restore the love and make it better. Send us details please.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Have you come to the same conlusion that Verizon really does not care anymore about their customer?
burdened

I have had nothing but trouble with my Verizon Samsung Stratosphere. It has been replaced several times. Today it would not let me text with the slide out keyboard. It kept sending me all over the map as soon as I typed the 3 rd. letter..We store has done hard start, as a consequence as lost all of my stored texts..It just does not seem to end!! But I do thank you for been interested.

0 Likes
bigheart
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I have just now after talking to three reps and not get anywhere and being hung up on !!!!

0 Likes