Have to continously log in to MSN Hotmail from Mobile Web - Help!!
TFitzpa619

It used to be to access MSN Hotmail required a 1 time login/authentication and you would be logged in for 2 weeks. Then, MSN Hotmail went to a "you must log in each time" program, which I was OK with - kept others from accessing email if phone was compromised, etc.

Most recently, I am now forced to log in with my MSN ID and password at least twice before it takes me to Hotmail and after I click a message, another login (same info), new message - same thing... Is this a bug or something I can fix witha certificate, etc.  Please help, this is so annoying ... Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Have to continously log in to MSN Hotmail from Mobile Web - Help!!
Roddenshaft

I have the same problem. Once I get logged in, I can only view messages (after logging in again!). I can't do anything else, such as delete messages. If I attempt to delete messages, I get "malformed URL" error message.

I hope someone has an answer to this problem. 

0 Likes
krissrz

Frustrating!  I too am having this problem, and just spent over 40 minutes on the phone with Verizon, and they were unable to solve the problem.  They finally told me to contact Hotmail, but when I contact Hotmail, they tell me to contact Verizon!

I have to log in at least 3 times to get to email, then must re-enter user name and password to view an email.

I would not have signed up for Mobile Web had I known I would not be able to view my email.

Any help would be also be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
PhonePrincess
Contributor - Level 2

Hi folks,

There is a KNOWN issue regarding Hotmail from mobile web right now. Its been an issue since june 9th. If you call VzW, they can verify that and you should be able to get a credit for data usage for the days that you arent able to use it...once the problem is fixed, of course.

EVERYONE with a certain LG phones is having the same issue. =). Techs are working on it.

0 Likes
TFitzpa619
I have posted this question to Microsoft Mobile Web Support mail. I found the address on a web page. I will post whatever I learn in this thread. Thank you,
0 Likes