Has something happened to Verizon's wireless service?
IndWild

My family and I have been extremely satisfied Verizon customers for 10+ years. Since approximately June of 2014, the service has become so unreliable that we are actively looking to switch carriers. This is a new situation that does not appear to be related to device or geographic location. Initially, it seemed to be a device issue. My wife and son upgraded to iPhone 5 last June and their service issues began immediately. My iPhone 4S and, a few months later, iPhone 6 had no issues making calls. However, by the end of the year (2014), my phone was dropping calls and had very poor signal everywhere I went (not just isolated to home location). My wife and son now have iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. All 3 of us have horrible service pretty much anywhere we travel. The most frustrating is our service at our home. I work from home frequently. Having poor service is completely unacceptable for me. I live in rural Indiana. Zip code 47170. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has something happened to Verizon's wireless service?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you're having trouble everywhere Verizon will want you to look closer at your devices.

If it's centered around one area I suggest getting on Chat with someone at Verizon and having them open a ticket to look into the tower(s) closest to your troublesome area.

Have you lived in the same place for the last 10 years?

0 Likes
Re: Has something happened to Verizon's wireless service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello IndWild,

We appreciate how long you have been a part of the family, and truly regret to hear that you have been considering another carrier. We want to do anything we can to help turn this around. It doesn't look like there are any alerts in the area. How long has this been happening in that zip code? How many bars of service do you guys get within those areas? We ware certainly here to help. Please keep us posted.
LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes