Has Anyone Recieved their Galaxy Z Fold 2?
ericjames94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre-ordered the Galaxy Z Fold 2 and my order status still says that it is processing with an estimated delivery date of 9/18/2020. I read online that there have been delays with preorders through Samsung for the Galaxy Z Fold 2, but I have received no information from Verizion regarding any delays or updates regarding my order.

I haven't been charged yet because the order has not shipped, but I also don't have any information regarding when/if I will ever receive my order. Is anyone else having the same experience with absolutely zero information provided by Verzion? Has anyone that pre-ordered the Galaxy Z Fold 2 actually received their order? Can anyone at Verizon provide me with any information at all?

Re: Has Anyone Recieved their Galaxy Z Fold 2?
Susan2020
Contributor - Level 1

If you're buying retail price, best to try at 3rd party retailer. Majority who pre-ordered are all delayed and no reliable status. 

I got mine at Best Buy. Ordered Sept 20th, picked up 25th.

0 Likes
Re: Has Anyone Recieved their Galaxy Z Fold 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you have not received any updates on your order ericjames94, we'll be glad to help out. We have sent you a private note to better assist you.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes