HTC One release?
Wfs0801

Has Verizon released an official date for the HTC One yet? Also, is there a web page I can go to in order to see the data plans and pricing? When I eventually get the HTC One (whenever it finally comes out...) I will also want to upgrade my data package, as 2gb/month simply doesn't cut it. So, I'd like to look at prices so I know what I'm getting myself into.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC One release?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Plan pricing can be found at the top of the page by clicking on Shop.  However, if you are on a grandfathered plan, such as Nationwide, the pricing will be different.  What plan are you currently on, and do you plan on staying on that plan?  If you are on a Nationwide plan, data pricing is:

2 GB - $30

5 GB - $50

10 GB - $80

0 Likes
Re: HTC One release?
Wfs0801

I don't know what plan we have all together. I'm under my father's account as it's simply cheaper that way. I'm fairly certain I remember getting the 2GB plan I currently have for $30/month (had this phone for nearly 2 years now, first and only smartphone/data using phone). I just know that my personal line is roughly $60-$65/month. I really have to say I'm about 90% sure I get the 2GB for $30, so those prices most likely are what apply to me.

0 Likes