HORRIBLE SERVICE
TIGRAANTHEM

My phone stopped charging on the 19th and  obviously I could not use it.  This was the 2nd time this had happened so they suggested they send me a wireless charger. I was told my phone would be there in 1-2 days. After making several calls and chats to verizon  AFTER it never arrived. They informed me it wouldn't be here until the 22nd. It came 3 days later and they put a notice that it had to be signed for. Mind you the package didn't end up coming until 4:30 pm. I took a day off of work and somehow managed to miss the fed ex guy and this was the day before Thanksgiving. I'm not sure who has time to sit a full day and wait for the Fed Ex guy. Needless to say I had to go all week without a phone. Why it was not overnighted during a holiday I don't know, but this is the WORST service I have ever received from verizon. I will be switching services. SO INCONVENIENT!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE SERVICE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TIGRAANTHEM

We would be sad to lose you. It's always our goal to make sure that you have a great customer experience. We aren't able to overnight during a holiday as our shipping contract does not allow that for holidays or non business days. Have you been able to receive the phone yet or are you still waiting?

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TIGRAANTHEM

No  I haven't every time I talk to somebody they tell me something different. I am STILL without a phone or solution. As I said this is the WORST customer service I have seen with Verizon. I talked to a person on chat for over an hour who then sent me to teleservices and that person sent me to a manager. Everything each person said was discredited by the other. The manager specifically said the people on chat don't actually look at the account so what they said was wrong. WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING THE CHAT THEN. I don't even have anymore words to describe how awful the customer service has been.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the frustration with not receiving your device, Tigraant. It would be sad to lose you as a valued customer and I want assist you with your getting your device. Do you have a tracking number? Did the delivery arrive by Monday?

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes