HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
j_wood_2006

Over the past few months I have received 5 defective phones from verizon from their "certified replacement phones". The last time I received a defective phone I was fed up and asked for my plan to be cancelled. I was treated like an idiot and was told I would have to pay a cancellation fee. I do NOT think a customer who is not receiving the service they are paying for should have to pay a cancellation fee. I made a complaint with the BBB about this and I just received a call from Dominique from the office of the president of Verizon Wireless. I was hoping that my issue would be resolved but she was RUDE and was talking over me and would not let me get a word in so I hung up on her. She called back and said the only thing they could do would be to send me a new phone. I have received 5 of these "new" phones and each one of them was defective so WHY would I want another "new" phone. She told me I would have to pay a cancellation fee and I asked to speak to the president and she said she was the highest up I could go. I am very upset with the "service" I am receiving and am confused why Dominique would even call me if she can not offer me any help. Can someone please explain to me why I would have to pay a fee to cancel a service I am not even getting!???????

Labels (1)
0 Likes