HELP!!
Nnc64

So, in March 2014, I joined my sister at Verizon and we have a More Everything (family) Plan. At that time, I chose the Motorola Ultra.

The phone gave me so many issues that Motorola themselves gave me THREE replacements, with the same device! When nothing improved, they sent me a Motorola Maxx.

I have been using that Motorola Maxx since December last year. Needless to say, I have been really worried about it. I want to change my phone to LG, but my upgrade date is March 2016. I don't want to be stuck with this phone any longer. Is there any way, except to buy a new phone outright, that my upgrade date can be moved sooner? I really need a reliable phone, and Motorola isn't it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP!!
pherson
Champion - Level 1

No. However you can try sites like ebay Craigslist and swappa.com

0 Likes
Re: HELP!!
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can't move up your upgrade date, it is what it is. You don't qualify for Early Edge because you can't return the original device you purchased on the 2 year plan. You could buy a new to you, used phone and sell yours to offset the cost. Looks like you could get around $150-$250 depending on condition. A used LG G2 should be around the same.

0 Likes