HELP!!!
emamis4259

I have my 19 year old Daughter on my Plan, she is refusing to pay her portion of the bill so I suspended her service. Well It is coming near the end of the 3 months and no effort has been made on her part to rectify the situation. I can not afford her portion of the bill, Wondering if early termination is an option and how much that would cost and are there payment arrangement's that can be made so I do not loose my service in this whole process.

Could I transfer her service to her with out early termination fees?

HELP !!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HELP!!!
Not applicable

Well the early termination fees are based on the device.

Is it a smart phone? $350 minus $10 each month of service through month 1-24 you have the line suspended so count those months in.

You would need to pay this fee all at once.

If just a basic phone it would be $175 minus $5 a month from month 1-24

Personally get her off your account, (removed). You can have her do an Assumption of Liability at your nearest Verizon Wireless Corporate store. Not at a reseller

Good Luck

Edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Well the early termination fees are based on the device.

Is it a smart phone? $350 minus $10 each month of service through month 1-24 you have the line suspended so count those months in.

You would need to pay this fee all at once.

If just a basic phone it would be $175 minus $5 a month from month 1-24

Personally get her off your account, (removed). You can have her do an Assumption of Liability at your nearest Verizon Wireless Corporate store. Not at a reseller

Good Luck

Edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

As Elector has said, the ETF would be due in full at cancellation.

Yes, you should try to get her to perform an AOL, however she must agree to do so. If she is unwilling to pay you for the service, she may also be unwilling to do the AOL. If she is willing and her credit is not so good which certainly sounds a possibility, she may have to provide up to a $400 deposit for the line. This sounds as if it may be a problem so you MAY be stuck with her on your line OR paying the ETF.

Hopefully you will get this worked out.