HELP!! ASAP
LG1901

Hello,

I really need help i had alltel and then i was swicthed to verizon and im trying to add a number to my family and friends thing but all it says when i type in the number and hit submit it tells me that the number has been sent to account owner and now i have no idea what to do!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP!! ASAP
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you on a family plan?  It sounds like you are a secondary line on a family plan, so when you want to add a number to the friends and family, it is sent to the primary number, account owner, to approve, as all the lines on a family plan share the same F&F numbers.  If you have access to the account owner's log in, you can log in that way and add the number directly.

0 Likes
LG1901

The phone im trying to add a number on is the accounts phone its the main phone.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would call Customer Service and see if they can add it for you.  800-922-0204  Are you at the limit of 10 numbers?  What plan are you on?  If individual, it needs to be 900 or more minutes, and if a fmaily plan, 1400 or more minutes.

0 Likes
LG1901

Oh that might be it but i dont know how to delete numbers? I had ten on the alltel account  and they were full so that might be it could you tell me how to delete them?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

LG1901 wrote:

Oh that might be it but i dont know how to delete numbers? I had ten on the alltel account  and they were full so that might be it could you tell me how to delete them?

On the same page where you are trying to add, where you manage the numbers, you should see a listing of the numbers that are there already.  Each should have a number, nickname, date activated, and then a Clear link (it's a text link and it says CLEAR.  If yo click that, it will delete that number from your list, and free a slot for another.

0 Likes
LG1901

that doesnt even show on my page for changeing them?

0 Likes
LisaAA
Enthusiast - Level 3

Only the account owner can add numbers to friends & family. If you only have unlimited access to your my verizon, you will only be able to send a request to the account owner, who has full access to account and can add the friends & family numbers. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
LisaAA
Enthusiast - Level 3

Only the account owner can add numbers to friends & family. If you only have limited  (oops)access to your my verizon, you will only be able to send a request to the account owner, who has full access to account and can add the friends & family numbers. Hope this helps.

0 Likes