Group chat with non-Verizon users
Kins02

I just recently switched to using messenger+ and created a group chat with some friends. 2 other people have verizon (one an iphone and the other a samsung s7) and the rest are on vatt/sprint with iphones or the samsung s7 or note 8.

The verizon users have no issues. The non verizon users see my name, but for anyone else they see a phone number instead of names. Everyone in the group chat has everyone's number saved to their phone and this was not an issue until I created a chat with messenger+.

Is this fixable or will I need to switch back to the "normal" text messenger? I want everyone to be able to see people's contact names, not the phone number.

In case youre wondering I use an s7 edge.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Group chat with non-Verizon users
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kins02,

We're glad to hear that you are trying Verizon Messages+ and we're happy yo help make sure things are working. To clarify your concern, you mentioned that others are seeing a number. Are these users seeing your number or another? 

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes