Great Tech Guy Chris.
pasjules
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Husband's HTC was stuck on the internet and was running up our data bill. Long story short, I called the 1 800 number and they couldn't help without seeing the phone. I went into a local Branch (90-15 Queens Blvd) the clerk was downright rude.Finally I was put in touch with Chris in Tampa who promised to call me back around 8:30 pm when my husband was home so we could fix the problem. At 8:36 pm he called ! who does that? He actually kept his word and wasn't just trying to get me off the phone. He was able to get the whole thing rectified in no time at all. He was very patient and helpful. Not only helped me through the reset but he waited patiently while I logged back on to google and back up asst. Give this man a raise !

Thanks Chris in Tampa Tech Support.

Hanna

Labels (1)
Re: Great Tech Guy Chris.
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Thanks for your feedback Hanna! It is much appreciated Smiley Happy Please let us know if you run into any additional issues. In the meantime I will route this to the proper team in hopes his manager sees this!

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

I'm so excited to hear that Chris made sure you had a wonderful experience. Please follow and private message me your mobile number so I can find out which Chris in Tampa deserve to hear these awesome kudos.

Thank you

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
pasjules
Enthusiast - Level 1

Awww…I feel awful. He didn’t give his last name. He said “Chris in Tampa“. Here’s my cell no. I hope you locate him . I called from <removed for privacy> but it was to repair a problem with <removed for privacy> I spoke to him in the morning and he promised to call back in the evening and he did. He was very helpful and patient with a non – techie like myself. With his help I was able to resolve the problem. He spoke clearly and in layman’s terms ☺.

Have a good day.

Hanna

<removed for privacy>

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you. That's actually perfect. I see Chris's information on your wireless account so I'll make sure he gets the recognition he deserves. Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer_H

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

PLEASE don't post personal Information on this public forum. It is against the Terms of Service here.

Thankfully it appears someone removed it for you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes