Great Customer Service Experience
ehenriks528
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just had a great experience with Kelly this morning. Candidly, I was a little miffed upon calling bcause I noticed my Fios bill went up $15 this month for seemingly no reason. Upon being connected with Kelly, she immediately helped me through the issue.

She explained there was a discount that had expired starting this month, apologized for the confusion, and spend 15 minutes looking for other promotions that could get my cost down to what it originally was with the discount. She was very thorough and walked through all options to get the cost down, knowing that was the main point of contension for me. We ended up finding another promotion that didn't get my monthly bill down to what it previously was, but saved me $10 a month. She apologized that there wasn't anything better she could do, I was thrilled to get some additional relief.

I ended the call with Kelly much happier than when I started because of her efforts at remedying the situaion and understanding my concern. Thanks Kelly!

0 Likes
Re: Great Customer Service Experience
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Fios is handled by Verizon Residential companies not Verizon Wireless. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes