Re: Getting the Run-around for 6 months on Promo 54-456 up to $650 Rebate to switch
JEACUR96

I too am having the SAME ISSUES with this rebate.  I submitted mine on August 8th and have made at least 5 telephone calls in response to emails I received about my submission... "needs more information".... "duplicate submission"..."invalid".   Each time I telephone the representative tells me it is being "escalated" and to wait 5 to 10 days.  After each these of these "escalations"   I asked to talk to the floor supervisor, but I am promised this will be resolved within a few days.  Each time I receive another email which turns me down.

I cannot believe that Verzion isn't aware of these issues.  This isn't the only complaint on the community site.  Just Google and you will see many others.   I do feel they are dragging their feet in hopes the general community gives up.

What a shame that we all made this switch in hopes we joined a company that was better than where we came.  It appears we have been duped.  I will surly go down the road to another carrier and begin legal action.  Enough is enough.

VERY DISSAPOINTED

0 Likes
Re: Getting the Run-around for 6 months on Promo 54-456 up to $650 Rebate to switch
Chuckjgibbons3

I am furious,I am a new customer. i switched 3 lines from Sprint to verizon and am getting the run around for the promo. They are all yes yes yes until it comes time to honor their end. I submitted my device info on 3 lines on 9/15/16 I got the email that Verizon received all 3 devices on 10/2/16. I received the acct credit for these devices, then when it came to cancelation fees from Sprint all of a sudden my submisions are invalid saying they did not receive them within the 45 days!! I went around and around with this and then got an email stating they were wrong and I was correct and they were received in time.so I waited and waited and waited. Then I got email saying they had a problem with my submitions again! We went around again! Then I got a card for $134 ,just one. So I emailed about the other 2? Know what they are now telling me? They are invalid again because they were not within 45 days! Are you kidding me? I sent them all the same time. I have the email stating they were received 10/2 thats 17 days! Why would one be correct and not the other 2? Why did I get device credit and one card but not other two? Now I am going around again. Do they not speak english or something because they cannot understand what I am saying! I held up my end of deal but Verizon is skimming on theirs. I now feel like I need an attorney to deal with a breach BBB of contract issue because now I cannot cancel acct because I am in this new contract while they are sticking me with the Sprint contract also. Do I neex to have a Twitter storm BBB over this to warn people? This is not right! I switched in good faith and now I am screwed! NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. I feel like I need to call Sprint back and work a deal out to get back to them. Very very disappointed. I cannot even get a person on the phone at this rebate center its all automated ahhhhh

0 Likes