Getting "Exception" error message when setting up Trusted Contacts
LadySiren
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to set up Trusted Contacts on my daughter's new Galaxy SIII but every time I try to add them to her line, all I get is a small bullet that says, "Exception" and it won't save anyone I add as a contact.

She has the exact same model as her brother and sisters, and I've been able to set Trusted Contacts for all of them without any problems. As far as I know, her phone is totally updated and she's got the necessary VZ app installed. Suggestions on how to make this work?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Getting "Exception" error message when setting up Trusted Contacts
LadySiren
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for getting back to me; I appreciate it. Once we updated the OS, the trusted contacts went through fine. The online error message just wasn't real clear.

Cheers,

LS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LadySiren, hmm that's odd. Are we setting these trusted numbers up on My Verizon from the computer? Are we putting the full 10-digit mobile or landline numbers in the slots? How many numbers do you have saved in total for trusted numbers? Let me know if it is working out or if you have any other issues. I want to make sure we get this going for you ASAP.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LadySiren
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for getting back to me; I appreciate it. Once we updated the OS, the trusted contacts went through fine. The online error message just wasn't real clear.

Cheers,

LS

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whew! I'm glad to hear that the issue was resolved with the software update, LadySiren. If you run into any additional questions or concerns were here for you.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes