Get It Now-enabled phones
LMT4386
I'm looking to buy a new phone and I want to be able to download ringtones.  My current phone has Get It Now, but none of the phones I look at seem to have it.  They have a media center.  Is this the same thing?  How can I be sure I buy a phone that will be able to download ringtones?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Get It Now-enabled phones
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

LMT4386 wrote:
I'm looking to buy a new phone and I want to be able to download ringtones.  My current phone has Get It Now, but none of the phones I look at seem to have it.  They have a media center.  Is this the same thing?  How can I be sure I buy a phone that will be able to download ringtones?

To answer your question, yes, Media Center and Get It Now are the same thing.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Lightninrod
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Samsung Alias 2 has Get It Now and so did my very basic Moto W385.  I think all VZW phones have it.

As far as ring tones go, I hate the VZW embedded ones so I went to both phonezoo.com ans myxer.com and got some totally free ones from them.  They are sent txt messages toyour phone and then you choose the option, Save as a Ring tone.

0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

LMT4386 wrote:

To answer your question, yes, Media Center and Get It Now are the same thing.
0 Likes
LMT4386
Thank you!
0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3
You are most welcome! :smileyvery-happy:
0 Likes