Galaxy Watch 3
Dudicalbob

I purchased an unlocked Galaxy Watch 3 from Samsung. Nobody seems able to activate it from Verizon. Have had 2 previous unlocked watches that were not an issue no one can explain to me what the issue is. 

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Watch 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is an excellent device, and we want you to enjoy it. Please tell me more about what's going on with the activation? What's the error message? Share details. We are here to help you. 

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
Dudicalbob

Purchased unlocked Galaxy Watch 3 from Samsung. Have spoke to 3 reps. None of them can activate the watch. Every rep told me "usually you input the IMEI and then it comes up with a place to put in an email address to send a QR Code". What happens with my IMEI is it says "must be activated on phone". It will not let them finish activation.

0 Likes
ts937km
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem 3+ hours online with support.   Supposedly was suppposed to get back to me on Monday.  

Just found this thread.  

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Verizon-will-not-activate-unlocked-Watch3/td-p/1358...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ts937km, 

We know that your time is extremely valuable and we want resolving your issue to be simple. Sorry to hear that this is not happening and we want to help. We have sent you a private message, please respond to this message.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW