Friends and Fmaily plan minutes?
xcountrygurl151

So, i call my friend on almost a daily basis because we can't hang out so much. i added their number on our family plan (i am an extension on a family plan w/ friends and family) but checking my usage, it still seems as though as the number of minutes i use with them is still showing up on the usage. is this normal, and it will subtract later? or is something mixed up? (Their status on the Friends And Family numbers is 'Active' so it should be working) because now it seems as though as i use alot of the minutes when it shouldnt be because friends and family is unlimited without having to use ur minutes to those 10 people on the list. help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Friends and Fmaily plan minutes?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the number is showing as "Active" for F&F, then the minutes are not being counted towards your monthly allowance.  Any calls made to that number PRIOR to it being added will count, so if you just added the number today, any calls made to that number last week will still go against your allowance.  Any calls made AFTER the number was added will be unlimited.

HTH,

0 Likes
Re: Friends and Family plan minutes?
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

When viewing your current usage online any numbers under your Friends & Family list will be calculated under your mobile to mobile calling usage. The usage under your peak minutes are calls made using your plan minutes.

0 Likes