Friends and Family
ronnie

My son and I share minutes of 1400 and the numbers I have for friends and family - these same numbers apply to my son phone also?  When calling someone on friends and family list, is there any indication on the phone to inform you they are under friends and family something like T-Mobile, when calling the circle of friends a circle with the person number comes up indicating they are on the circle of friends.  From my phone how will I know they are on the friends and family list.  Someone called me from the list and I forgot they were on the list until I had to look on the internet to look up my list of names.  I shouldn't have to come back on the internet to see who is on the friends and family list.  Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Friends and Family
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

ronnie wrote:

My son and I share minutes of 1400 and the numbers I have for friends and family - these same numbers apply to my son phone also? YES  When calling someone on friends and family list, is there any indication on the phone to inform you they are under friends and family something like T-Mobile, when calling the circle of friends a circle with the person number comes up indicating they are on the circle of friends. No, there is no indication on the phone. From my phone how will I know they are on the friends and family list. There is not a way directly.  You could give those numbers you have designated as F&F a special ringtone to distinguish them from regular calls.  Someone called me from the list and I forgot they were on the list until I had to look on the internet to look up my list of names.  I shouldn't have to come back on the internet to see who is on the friends and family list. You can keep a list of your own someplace.  Personally, I don't think it's that hard to remember those I have placed on my list.  :::shrug:::  Thank you.

0 Likes
ronnie

Personally SuzieQ - thats your feelings about your list.  I just asked a question. I didn't ask for your personal opinion.

0 Likes
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3

Ok people, no need to get catty...

To answer your question, NO. There is not distinguishing factor on your phone telling you the number you are calling is in your Friends & Family. Like SuzyQ said, one option is to set a certain ringtone to those contacts or maybe add a * or something next to their name in your contact list. If you don't remember the people on your list, you can check online.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

DaniLove13 wrote:
... maybe add a * or something next to their name in your contact list.

Great idea!  And probably easier to implement than my distinct ringtone....thanks DaniLove!

0 Likes